• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisco

Banned

saBcMaY.jpg

Did he play with the 1's?

Apple did a great job with Decker the other night. Seems like he'll get some time in the season on the outside because DRC is still getting reps in the slot.

Yea, he's been starting. I expect he'll start the season at nickel just because it is such a natural fit for him, and nickel is basically base defense these days. But he's probably already our best corner.

which can be taken two ways :/

MechDX

Russell Wilson ‏@DangeRussWilson 2m2 minutes ago
Praying for you @teddyb_h2o

🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Such a great guy that Russell. Seahawks fans are so blessed

U2NUMB

Damn it to hell.. lifelong vikes fan.. was so excited and no matter what anyone said I really enjoyed the fact that we had a guy like Teddy at the helm.. what a great kid and this is just the worst news.

I no longer care about the season.. a season that had so much hope. I hope Teddy can recover...

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Sorry, Vikings fans :( That really, really sucks.

Patricia Traina ‏@Patricia_Traina now
Byron Stingily was waived. He left practice early today.

He was the primary back-up at LT for the Giants throughout the summer. Beatty likely won't crack the starting line-up off of the bat but will at least be the primary swing tackle depth to start.

Zeke

That description is just nasty. I have hard time believing a player could tear an acl and not notice it for days.

MechDX

Jason ColeVerified account
‏@JasonColeBR
Depending upon severity of Teddy Bridgewater's knee injury, best backup QB I saw all offseason was Tom Savage of #Texans. Worth trading for.

tom-cruise-war-of-the-worlds.gif

#TradeBrock

Vikings are done. You can hear it in Zimmer's voice. He knows this is bad and that the season is a bust.

Feel bad for Teddy, hope he gets better and is able to keep playing in the future.

U2NUMB

I love Zimmer. Hes handling this well.

For real... that quote he just had

"Guys my wife died 7 years ago, it was a tough day but the sun came up the next day, people went to work and thats what we are going to do"

He has almost started to tear up when he speaks about how much he likes Teddy... Damn it I love Zimmer...

Vikings are done. You can hear it in Zimmer's voice. He knows this is bad and that the season is a bust.

Feel bad for Teddy, hope he gets better and is able to keep playing in the future.

Not true.

He can keep these guys together. They have an outstanding deep defense, a good running game.

Their Super Bowl chances are shot but they will compete.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I prefer my rival quarterbacks to have their careers die on the field in a hilarious fashion and not like this. Second one this week....

Sorry slo.

Two things about this make it so terrible.

Teddy is such a great guy and he doesn't deserve this shit. Possibly career threatening? Fuck that.

And for the first time since 09 Vikings fans were collectively half-hopeful about this season and the future as a whole. With Shaun Hill as the guy, there is no way this team does better than 9-7 at best.

boxter432

I'd find it surprising he didn't notice he tore his ACL for three days. People can walk off from a tear on their own accord but they still know something's wrong

1st part is 3rd hand info, may have some legitimacy
2nd part is pure speculation by reddit poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom