• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know Michael Vick isn't the culprit for these injuries?
That would be the basis of a scooby doo episode

We'll trade you Landry Jones for Adrian Peterson straight up
I would be okay with this.. As if America needed any more clues of the evil of the franchise with this proposed move :)

Yeah, non-contact makes it sound like he stepped wrong and dislocated the knee. Which could mean several tears instead of one.
Oof

Damn this seemed like the year the Vikings would make the jump, hopefully it's not a season ender.
Yeah.. It sucks ass for them

I'm already at the acceptance stage. Benefit of being a Lifelong Vikings fan.

Play for what you can this year. Get a solid draft pick, come back and win the Super Bowl at home next year.

Team is super young and talented.

@daverichard

that is a dark ass timeline

No, Teddy going down is bad enough but for it to possibly lead to another season of Ponder...

ZN16FMW.gif

"Not a lot of injuries require an ambulance. Not even an ACL tear. Whatever it is, hope nerve and artery are spared."

Doctor on Twitter.

My god with their luck this will end up a career ender.

Link

The Autumn Wind
The non-contact injuries are never good. I still don't know how Cro avoided a major injury when he went down last year. It looked bad at the time.

The Jets have a slightly irregular Geno Smith available, Vikings. Just saying. He would come cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom