• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

I think I might for one minute like dirty Bill if he double crosses Brady and benches him after Jimmy goes 4-0 and wins the team with his no nonsense (or strap ons) and honest living.

Also Pulp Fiction is so fucking good. He ain't never going to make a movie that good again and he shouldn't feel the least bit ashamed of it.

I always go back and forth between that and Reservoir Dogs. Pulp Fiction is great but meanders a bit and has so many different stories, whereas Reservoir Dogs is just a tight package.

They never count because we never win. :(

BG needs to teach you to BeCleve

MechDX

CrUU4VNVIAA3_g8.jpg:large
O-H

Bitanator

I don't see Darius Jackson making the final cuts for Dallas, Rod Smith as well was injured and Keith Smith might have snagged that FB position even with a solid night from Rod.

If you're a football fan and don't like college football you're probably a spawn of the devil and idk if you can be helped.
I didn't like college football because the quality of play is garbage even for the good teams and my team is garbage so the quality of play I'm forced to watch is garbage squared (it's math gata, look it up)...

But now my team has LOVIE!

College football can be great, but there way too many extremely lopsided games. I don't need to see a top team shit on a FCS team
For the most part with just basic knowledge you can usually tell what games will be good or blowouts. But occasionally you'll get surprise game with a smaller conference school vs larger
I have developed an affinity for our Buckeyes.
Do you have love for the Mac? #MacAction

College football can be great, but there are way too many extremely lopsided games. I don't need to see a top team shit on a FCS team

See, I only watch the Browns (and the Buccs, if I get them) because I find professional football boring. Not sure why, but college is superior in every way.

See, I only watch the Browns (and the Buccs, if I get them) because I find professional football boring. Not sure why, but college is superior in every way.
I'm a Browns fan over everything. But college has a sense of excitement about it. The fans/atmosphere ...
and my future hopes as a Browns fan

NFL is also easier to follow

I didn't like college football because the quality of play is garbage even for the good teams and my team is garbage so the quality of play I'm forced to watch is garbage squared (it's math gata, look it up)...

But now my team has LOVIE!
So DM is a Illinois fan.. Slo and DM.. The numbers are growing exponentially.

This right here is your problem...

Haters gonna hate.

Kid-Dances-With-Cheerleader.gif

I'm a Browns fan over everything. But college has a sense of excitement about it. The fans/atmosphere ...
and my future hopes as a Browns fan

I watch all the post season games, but that has zero overlap with the Brown's games. :( But one day! One day........we might get a wildcard spot. Maybe. But, ya, Saturday is my happy day. Sunday is my disgusted day.

Watches Browns, complains that Pro Football is boring... Come on son
See, this shows a complete misunderstanding of Brown's football.

Brown's football is NEVER boring. It's intellectually stimulating to try and figure out how we're going to fuck it up this week. Like, let's say the Browns were ahead by 10. (This is obviously a thought exercise for a myriad of reasons....) with 30 seconds on the clock. There are about nineteen different ways the Browns can and will fuck it up. That shit is interesting....and is one of the reasons my liver and I no longer speak to each other.

Adam.. This means you align with that old busta DM..

Don't be that way.

Don't hate on Tampa. :( I used to live near Tampa. I had to like them. Because...um......gimme a minute. Um....shit....

bionic77

College sports are gutter trash.

The only exception is the tournament in basketball (again though the quality of play is pretty shit).

You have to be a homer for you school or have incredibly low expectations to like college football.

The only exception is the tournament in basketball (again though the quality of play is pretty shit).

You have to be a homer for you school or have incredibly low expectations to like college football.
Go back to bed old man. Don't make me call Floy on you

this opinion reflects your taste in rugs.

garbage tier biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

fuck Oberlin as well biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

effzee

I just signed up for my free trial but when I try to open the app via my PS4 I get redirected to the main screen asking me to try the trial.

I received an email confirming my free trial bUT can't access the app.

Help!!! Am I missing something simple?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom