• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

My boy Rawls coming in...?! I did it!!

Hmmm I would like to see if we would take a chance on him, our DB coaches could do some work...

He's got the talent but has just been outshined this off-season. Hawks would probably develop him well

MechDX

Damn look at Fox and Degas boy

Fixed. I claim this guy:

460x1240.jpg

OH

Saints signed C Max Unger to a three-year extension through 2019.

According to the New Orleans Times-Picayune, the new deal is worth "north" of $7 million per year. Headed into his age-30 campaign, Unger graded out as Pro Football Focus' No. 9 center last season after coming over in a trade from the Seahawks. Despite the solid 2015, it's a bit surprising the Saints are locking up a 30-year-old pivot through the next four seasons.

Where they getting this cash?!?!?!?!!? #AskQuestions

bionic77

I think I might for one minute like dirty Bill if he double crosses Brady and benches him after Jimmy goes 4-0 and wins the team with his no nonsense (or strap ons) and honest living.

Also Pulp Fiction is so fucking good. He ain't never going to make a movie that good again and he shouldn't feel the least bit ashamed of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom