• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

I'd keep Rowe over Smith.

I would too, especially since I think there's a greater chance of getting C.J. Smith on the practice squad than Rowe. But Smith has been playing really well and Rowe has been up and down. Like tonight he did a 35 yd DPI penalty, but then followed it up with two pass breakups. I think we should keep Rowe and hope C.J. Smith gets through waivers

See, this shows a complete misunderstanding of Brown's football.

Brown's football is NEVER boring. It's intellectually stimulating to try and figure out how we're going to fuck it up this week. Like, let's say the Browns were ahead by 10. (This is obviously a thought exercise for a myriad of reasons....) with 30 seconds on the clock. There are about nineteen different ways the Browns can and will fuck it up. That shit is interesting....and is one of the reasons my liver and I no longer speak to each other.

I'll never forget the reactions to the kick six. Most of which were people who started reacting even when the kick was immediately blocked, because they knew it was going all the way and was game over even before it happened. No other team has browbeat its fans so mercilessly that you can predict the end the second the process begins

I'll never forget the reactions to the kick six. Most of which were people who started reacting even when the kick was immediately blocked, because they knew it was going all the way and was game over even before it happened. No other team has browbeat its fans so mercilessly that you can predict the end the second the process begins
I remember calling it literally right before it happened ;_;

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
How drunk were the grounds crew for this?

tHyqalb.jpg

Hunter S.

THE Broncos clearly took this as a week off. Trevor Seimian looks nervous in the spotlight. He will have to get used to it on this team.

High Standards, high aspiration, high hopes. Mile high madness ,baby!

WOOOOOO

Tabris is a vagabond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom