• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also you are from Ohio. Where they do nothing but shoot heroin, smoke meth, walk around barefoot and eat poisonous nuts.
every single one of those things are routinely done in Florida too.

don't disrespect us

we also post on GAF
Ignore him Greg.. Don't give him attention, he seeks it as a cry for help.

Rusty the respectful raccoon is gonna need to make a appearance soon
Is there really a Rusty the Respectful Racoon or did you just make that up? Because I feel that that needs to be a thing now.

bionic77

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
The Browns and their fans are the ones falling out of the plane right?

Most of the experts call it the right choice. It was the biggest void left by Brock when he took his mile high training to the sweaty arm pit of Texas...

I hope you're still posting here with these valuable insights by Week 14 when they're already eliminated from playoff contention.

Nobody even knows what team you root for.

I'm able to admit my team (Ravens) look bad and will do nothing this year, and that I have no insane expectations, especially of an Owl this year.

You know, just controversial thoughts apparently. But by all means keep doing whatever this certainly normal stuff is

Flacco just now finally came back from a torn ACL to actually play real snaps. It'd be legal insanity to expect playoffs until at least a month of real action. If they're still contending by week 14 it's better than expected.

But no, Bradford is absolutely getting his first healthy year since Obama ran for election, Osweiler is getting SB MVP, and Brady will reinflate the ball in front of Goodell as they hug to end the regular season. All absolutely happening. Facts schmacts we're going for gold

Hunter S.

I'm able to admit my team (Ravens) look bad and will do nothing this year, and that I have no insane expectations, especially of an Owl this year.

You know, just controversial thoughts apparently. But by all means keep doing whatever this certainly normal stuff is
It is hard to teach positivity to many. The rewards are usually better and people like it.

You have to laugh even on a cold, violent, windy and rainy day.

To be fair, I drove through both NC and SC, and encountered some really strange people.

Might not be a fair assessment since rest stops are always full of fucking creeps.

There's really strange people in every state b

As long as you're not out at night in the woods when the Klan starts doing their thang, you're good

Striker

So the Giants signed QB Josh Johnson and released MLB Jasper Brinkley.

Steve Serby ‏@NYPost_Serby
McAdoo: Josh Johnson competition for Nassib #Giants
Alrighty then! Should have done this (real competition for Nassib) back in March or something rather than September. Who knows how long JJ or even Nassib are here at this point.

Is it insane for me to hope for 8-8 Sweeney?

cdyhybrid

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 5h5 hours ago
The trade sending S L.J. McCray from Niners to Seahawks was held up on a failed physical, source says. McCray will revert back to SF.

Nice try Baalke, you biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Authorities in San Francisco reportedly arrested San Francisco 49ers fullback Bruce Miller for an alleged assault, per KTVU's Tara Moriarty. The San Francisco police department later confirmed the arrest, per Matt Keller of ABC 7.

According to a KTVU report, Miller allegedly attacked a guest of the Fisherman's Wharf Marriott Hotel on Monday. He also allegedly punched the guest's 70-year-old father, who suffered broken bones. Miller had tried to check in to the hotel Sunday but was told it had no available rooms.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...um=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

niners bring back dujuan harris after putting Redmond on IR. Another brilliant 3rd round ACL gamble by baalke!

i am really glad to have harris back i just hope he can fix his fumbling problem. he is so good... very shifty and runs with power, but god damn he fumbles at the most inopportune times. He has fumbled twice in the preseason where he was literally about to cross the goalline for a TD. hold onto the ball you dumb fuck!

bionic77

Is it insane for me to hope for 8-8 Sweeney?
Looking at your schedule it is definitely possible.

A bunch of teams on the schedule have imploded or had serious injuries to their qb's before the season even started.

But since it is the Browns whatever will be most painful to the city is what is most likely to happen.

Bitanator

So Charles Tapper broke his back and we are carrying five safeties and two fullbacks...

Dallas needs to get another DE to come in here, Gregory is probably out for 10+ weeks, we have no depth.

Hindl

My big concern with Sunday is that I'm pretty confident the Eagles will win. No disrespect to the Browns, they have a solid young offense that, if RG3 can get time in the pocket and stay healthy, should be able to put up points. But that defense looks rough as hell outside of a few of the rookies, which should be a good first game for Wentz as he adjusts. And our DL should be giving RG3 fits all game, so I think that should neutralize their O and give the Eagles a win. Given that and the fact that the Eagles love to break my heart and lose games they shouldn't, I have this sneaking feeling that they'll lose.

Edit: Lane Johnson playing Week 1 will at least help keep Wentz upright

Farooq

Banned
So Charles Tapper broke his back and we are carrying five safeties and two fullbacks...

Dallas needs to get another DE to come in here, Gregory is probably out for 10+ weeks, we have no depth.

They didn't even make a waiver claim for a pass rusher. Marcus Rush was available.

Some people argue that waived players are scrubs. Mayowa was waived by Seattle, Irving was waived by the Chiefs and these guys are who we are counting on to play DE. Sometimes the numbers prevent a team from carrying a promising player. The fucking arrogance of this coaching staff (just listened to Garrett's press conference).

Bitanator

They didn't even make a waiver claim for a pass rusher. Marcus Rush was available.

Some people argue that waived players are scrubs. Mayowa was waived by Seattle, Irving was waived by the Chiefs and these guys are who we are counting on to play DE. Sometimes the numbers prevent a team from carrying a promising player. The fucking arrogance of this FO.

We are now down two DE we were counting one since Ryan Russell proved to be a smeared turd who is playing grab ass on the Practice Squad now. Knowing how this D gets gassed fast especially if the offense is going to stall for 6/7 games without Romo, we have no rotation of edge rushers and will rely of Kyle Wilber to man the fort in a pinch, it is pathetic

Farooq

Banned
We are now down two DE we were counting on since Ryan Russell proved to be a smeared turd who is playing grab ass on the Practice Squad now. Knowing how this D gets gassed fast especially if the offense is going to stall for 6/7 games without Romo, we have no rotation of edge rushers and will rely of Kyle Wilber to man the fort in a pinch, it is pathetic

I feel like that even though they tried to address DE, they did it in a terrible manner that left the team exposed. A costly trade up for Lawrence, and a high round pick for a player who failed a drug test at the combine. When risky moves don't work out you are left with players who should be on the bottom of the roster. But the fact that they content with what they have is just pure arrogance man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom