• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean. He finished the game and if the games had mattered he may have been out there the next week. There are videos of him easily throwing the football 60 yards in warm ups Against the colts.

He has 3 QBs guiding him. I trust they know what they're doing.
Seriously what has done in his life to cause you to have any confidence in him?

8-8 is achieved

Me and BG: "It's the Browns
NH9gE7v.gif
"

Pepiope

Seriously what has done in his life to cause you to have any confidence in him?
Oh I know week one isn't gonna be great, but if there's a game to introduce him to the NFL, you do it now. Cause he's playing the Browns.

Do you wait until later on this season when we have the Vikings, divisional games, and the Hawks/packers?

I rather have him start now and get the bears next week. Get used to the NFL against other shit tier teams.

Bowser

Who cares about that.

Tell me what the coffee was like at the airport!

Too sugary.

h. Coffeenerdness: I do love Peet’s, the California-based coffee place. All in all, the espresso drinks, in my opinion, beat Starbucks. But the sweet drinks are just way too sweet. They need to cut back quite a bit on the sugar, say, in the caramel macchiato.

JABEE

I am flabbergasted by this move. From the day Wentz was drafted they have said the plan was to let him sit and learn. Hell a lot of the justification for hiring Doug was his experience with this process. I really wonder how much of this is based around Chase looking so terrible in the preseason. Howie is coaching for his job it seems. I don't think that ever works out.
Carson was always the guy. This was just Howie's leverage to get higher compensation for Bradford. You fell for it.

Howie is working on another level!

Oh I know week one isn't gonna be great, but if there's a game to introduce him to the NFL, you do it now. Cause he's playing the Browns.

Do you wait until later on this season when we have the Vikings, divisional games, and the Hawks/packers?

I rather have him start now and get the bears next week. Get used to the NFL against other shit tier teams.
I meant to say what has Doug ever done. I hope Wentz is good but I would have rather they waited some.

I mean, it's the browns. It's not really throwing him to the wolves, more like the teddy bears.

1. It's the Browns

2. The line won't be so bad with Lane playing. I actually expect it to be pretty good cause back to point #1. It's the Browns.

Why not let him start against a JV pro team before your star RT gets suspended?
Ask Gata what happened with Gronk when they played the Browns.

He left his knee on thei field.

Pepiope

I meant to say what has Doug ever done. I hope Wentz is good but I would have rather they waited some.
But if you wait he will be getting his first taste of the NFL against top defenses and divisional games. With Bradford gone, he is definitely playing this year, there is no waiting for 2017. If there is a guy who should know when to start the rookie, it's Pederson.

fep

If Wentz is as good as they say he is, mentally, why not throw him in the fire and see if he burns? Physically, his body isn't going to get used to the strains of the NFL sitting on the sidelines either.

Too optimistic to expect or hope for another Big Ben in PA?

Wow the grocery store is a MILF paradise today.

Like even more than usual.

Also not a shocker to me that Wentz is starting.

At this point, you don't really expect to compete this year if you're the Eagles anyway.

Might as well see what you have in the young guy

This disrespect is hurting me you guys...

You know I'm delicate to disrespect.
I'm trying to make the Browns feared again friend.

We're going to murder the Browns
Racist.

Florida finally got to Gata, omg disgraceful
Forget it Sweeney, it's just Florida

Just like his idol Aaron hernandez
This is bionics fault

Its floyds fault
Your racism is not my fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom