• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farooq

Banned
Fuck the Browns. Fuck the Pats. Fuck the whole NFL.

This stone cold killer is taking over.

Nmv8IIS.jpg

Wentz looks like a guy who goes door to door preaching about the word of Christ.

Florida let George Zimmerman and Casey Anthony walk

Homeboy, you live in Mad Max: Swamp Edition who are you to talk about any other state in the union?

Zimmerman
Hernandez
Casey Anthony
Largest population of cops who kill minorities
Largest population of beached racist homophobic and/or killer olds
Marlins
Jaguars
1972 Dolphins

Texas is the only state in the country rivaled in evil

NC has the Triangle..

Florida has Tampa and Jacksonville..

Its no contest

That classic 4 post combo where we take shots at Gata.

Too bad he's about to lash out and one (or more) of us is about to be banned.

:(

Bitanator

This is gonna be a fun season. Dak, Wentz, Badford in Minny.
Which week Paxton Lynch starts? I say week 3.

As soon as they realize that all the window dressing they are heaping on that semen guy is not fooling anyone. Week three sounds about right

Hunter S.

This is gonna be a fun season.
Which week Paxton Lynch starts?
Judging by his preseason performance not this year. The Broncos will have to stumble out the gate badly (for them) for this to happen. Some terrible record like 4-4. In the worst scenario no sooner then week 9. Paxton is still a colt not a full grown Bronco.

Judging by his preseason performance not this year. The Broncos will have to stumble out the gate badly (for them) for this to happen. Some terrible record like 4-4. In the worst scenario no sooner than week 9. Paxton is still a colt not a full grown Bronco.

LOL. Broncos fans are up on that high horse this year. You guys were probably the worst team to win a super bowl in recent memory, and were like 1 loss away from not even making the playoffs if I remember correctly.

Hunter S.

LOL. Broncos fans are up on that high horse this year. You guys were probably the worst team to win a super bowl in recent memory, and were like 1 loss away from not even making the playoffs if I remember correctly.
According to some we have always been on a high horse. You seem shaken and stirred that you only get our sloppy seconds of buttfumble.

Spinluck

To be fair, I drove through both NC and SC, and encountered some really strange people.

Might not be a fair assessment since rest stops are always full of fucking creeps.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Mark Kaboly @MarkKaboly_Trib

Javon Hargrave left practice early with an apparent knee injury. Tuitt said he didn't get full details yet, but said he left early.
11:13 AM - 5 Sep 2016

W7zRuVW.gif

h1nch

I'll take Dak over Lynch though, who you traded up to grab.

Dak has looked good, but I'm fine w/ our choice. Paxton has played well considering he was always gonna be a project of sorts.

Both guys look way better than Goff who's got bust written all over him.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 8m8 minutes ago

#49ers TE Bruce Miller reportedly arrested for assault of 70-year-old man and his son, @KTVU reports, citing sources with SFPD.

#FMTculture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom