• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
In June 2016, McFadden filed a $15 million lawsuit in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas against his longtime business manager, Michael Vick, alleging that Vick defrauded him and misappropriated funds, including $3 million lost in a bitcoin-related business venture.

Different Michael Vick

Zeke

Signed up for the pick'em league. Don't think I've ever done a gaf pick'em done a few on an old cowboy board tho.

DMczaf

Quick DM put on ESPN. It's the only time you'll see an Aguayo actually make a field goal this year.

Ricky Aguayo just iced the game. DM you guys drafted the wrong brother.

Yo friend DM, you watching your 2nd round kicker in 3 years? Lil Aguayo kicking good

2e0.gif

I just wanna remind Chris that our Avi bet is still on for week 1. But consequences won't be in effect until around December, cause thats when I get back lol.

SNTIC will recommend forwarding stadium financing (in the amount of 750 million) to the Nevada legislature on Thursday:

CrpFQFyUAAAzl76.jpg:large

Raiders will be one step closer to Vegas

I just wanna remind Chris that our Avi bet is still on for week 1. But consequences won't be in effect until around December, cause thats when I get back lol.

I remember making a bet but I couldn't remember with who lol don't worry I'll honor it...I have no doubt we are getting our asses kicked.

I remember making a bet but I couldn't remember with who lol don't worry I'll honor it...I have no doubt we are getting our asses kicked.
Kay, either way, I'd like to wait until I get back in December to dish/receive the punishment lol since I ship off after the first game I won't be able to enjoy the Avatar change. So I'd rather wait if that's cool with you.

VT vs. Tennessee and Dolphins vs. Seahawks

This weekend has the potential to suck pretty hard.

If you like camping this weekend would probably be a good time to go out into the wilderness without communication with civilization

Kay, either way, I'd like to wait until I get back in December to dish/receive the punishment lol since I ship off after the first game I won't be able to enjoy the Avatar change. So I'd rather wait if that's cool with you.

Yeah that's cool, good luck btw I assume you mean basic training

Hunter S.

Hello , guys , Trevor Siemian, I am just an ordinary guy like Papa de PeyPey trying to make it in this cutthroat industry. Peyton is no giant compared to me, ehhh?

USATSI_8956788_168381064_lowres-620x370.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom