• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Yoga Pants existed when I was in High School

I don't...I might not have graduated...

You shoulda watched Notre Dame vs Texas yesterday. Dammit Floy!

You need to control your boi, friend.

How the fuck is that my fault? You know.. Consult with ahead of time instead of the last day of opening weekend and I could have guided you biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

Exactly.. That's your fault Chris.. Not mine.

No floyd, you said college football, if I wanted fuckball I'd wait till Thursday!

No floyd, you said college football, if I wanted fuckball I'd wait till Thursday!
Well in a shit matchup.. Of course it sucks.. You should have watched App State vs Tennessee, LSU vs Wisky, or The best game Texas vs ND..

It's not my fault that FSU decide to suck ass on the big stage.

l
I did know, I'll be in class though :( I feel like this is also floyds fault.
You know what

Just make it a hashtag.. #ThanksFloyd

bionic77

Two episodes into stranger things.

Long weekend over so it will take me forever to watch it now but I loved the first 2 episodes. Full of cliches and some eh acting, but oh my the 80s.

It had so much 80s in it. The haircuts. The music. The cars. It has it all. So much 80s that I could feel it right "here".

/bionic pointing at his balls

Long weekend over so it will take me forever to watch it now but I loved the first 2 episodes. Full of cliches and some eh acting, but oh my the 80s.

It had so much 80s in it. The haircuts. The music. The cars. It has it all. So much 80s that I could feel it right "here".

Did you drop your pants to show dominance to us or something?

It's basically 80s Movies: the show, which is awesome. I'm hyped for season 2.

Just make it a hashtag.. #ThanksFloyd

Finally you do something good!

/bionic pointing at his balls/knees

fixed that for you, old man.

bionic77

Crn0fmuWgAAav-I.jpg

Everyone here is on the list!
The worst thing about that picture is the shirt that douche is wearing.

Either he is saying that he is a buster of black people or that black lives don't matter. In either event I hope all the bad things in the world happen to him.

I think that was a sexual proposition.

Keep it in the pegging thread guys. This is a a family friendly space.

Sad that we don't have EZ anymore to show kids why it isn't cool to join the clan, and Jak showing the youngsters why alcohol should be drank in moderation. Now they just have role models like Greg and Kave.

bionic77

Sad that we don't have EZ anymore to show kids why it isn't cool to join the clan, and Jak showing the youngsters why alcohol should be drank in moderation. Now they just have role models like Greg and Kave.
I would gladly smack some sense into them, but the law is watching like a hawk these days and these kids are getting all uppity because they took away our checks and balances (this is old talk for a belt and a ruler).

They used to respect their elders in this country. Now they don't even tip their hats at us when we walk by. They are too damn busy with their tinder and pokemons to worry about a old fashioned concept like respect.

I would gladly smack some sense into them, but the law is watching like a hawk these days and these kids are getting all uppity because they took away our checks and balances (this is old talk for a belt and a ruler).

They used to respect their elders in this country. Now they don't even tip their hats at us when we walk by. They are too damn busy with their tinder and pokemons to worry about a old fashioned concept like respect.
"And that's why Trump is going to make America great again.."

This really felt like that kind of speech Bionic.
Scooter and I can still go!!

rockers.jpg
giphy.gif

FTF

Yup, it's great. Was a kid in the 80s as well and loved Stranger Things. Enjoy the rest.

The worst thing about that picture is the shirt that douche is wearing.

Either he is saying that he is a buster of black people or that black lives don't matter. In either event I hope all the bad things in the world happen to him.

Was just going to say that, fuck that guy and that shirt.

Also, going hard after Brown and Bell in my fantasy auction draft Weds night. Hope I don't jinx them! Go Pats!

RBH

Just a reminder to sign up for the NFL-GAF Yahoo Pick'em and Survival leagues before the season starts on Thursday!

Via Trejo:

GAF Pick'Em League

With Confidence Points:
Group ID: 6021
Password: (Quote to see)

Without:
Group ID: 6019

GAF Survivor League
Group ID: 2891

Lunar FC

Just a reminder to sign up for the NFL-GAF Yahoo Pick'em and Survival leagues before the season starts on Thursday!

Via Trejo:

GAF Pick'Em League

With Confidence Points:
Group ID: 6021

Without:
Group ID: 6019

GAF Survivor League
Group ID: 2891

Never done this before, quick explanation on confidence points?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom