• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
One day the dolphins will give you the same joy

My favorite moment was when the Dolphins didn't make the playoffs again. Crazy to think that they only made it to the playoffs once in the last 15 years!
Your words mean nothing to me. The Dolphins have taught me the truth about life.

e76.jpeg

Bread

Banned
I'm glad my Chargers never win. It makes watching more fun!

I can't imagine being a Patriots fan, where's the fun in watching your team win all the time?

My favorite moment was when the Dolphins didn't make the playoffs again. Crazy to think that they only made it to the playoffs once in the last 15 years!

My favorite moment is when Von Miller strip sacked Cam Newton for the second time in the Super Bowl to seal the victory. Good times.

So Darkest, any thoughts on upcoming season? Practice so far? You watching the Giants game?
Yeah I'll be watching.

Best case this year the offense is fun to watch and more productive but the team is held back by bad defense. CB is a glaring flaw right now, can't wait to watch them get burned all year as receiver after receiver have "career games" against them.

Honestly I'm just so sick of listening to people talk about the Dolphins because I still don't think Tannehill is a problem. No defense + no o-line = losing, regardless of QB. He's not perfect but listening to uninformed idiots who think QB = team has really worn on me.

If I hear one more person ask if Gase can "fix" Tannehill, I swear...

Yeah I'll be watching.

Best case this year the offense is fun to watch and more productive but the team is held back by bad defense. CB is a glaring flaw right now, can't wait to watch them get burned all year as receiver after receiver have "career games" against them.

Honestly I'm just so sick of listening to people talk about the Dolphins because I still don't think Tannehill is a problem. No defense + no o-line = losing, regardless of QB. He's not perfect but listening to uninformed idiots who think QB = team has really worn on me.

If I hear one more person ask if Gase can "fix" Tannehill, I swear...

yeah I hear you (stay away from Omars twitter if you don't already, especially today lol), I've been so disconnected from the team this year compared to others. I still read Armandos blog/reports and the Dolphins media dept is best in league...but as far as the team...eh. I'm a big believer in Gase though, he has said all the right things and I see why they hired him in the first place. I really think he can be a good coach, but like you said the team just isn't there, they need too many pieces, I just hope Gase gets some better pieces before year 3 or otherwise we'll be leading the head coach search in a few years like always. Anyways I hope you'll be around more now so we can enjoy this terrible team together!

I didn't believe people saying Cam was broken immediately after the Owl L

With each poor fashion decision since, however, I've come around to that mentality completely. Dude's fucking broken...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom