• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mattias playing his entire career drunk explains so much

enhanced-buzz-14669-1349457575-11.jpg

RBH

CpnEJWwXYAANRyd.jpg

THE NFL!

CW NETWORK!

THURSDAY!

FALCONS!

REDSKINS!

WATCH IT!

WAAAAAAATTTTTCCCHHHH IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

RBH

hi-res-8fec08a40f29b174f5619cc62d601b8b_crop_north.jpg

Jeff Fisher is in trouble.

Fisher, the Rams head coach whose team is featured on this year’s Hard Knocks, used some curse words on the show in describing his frustration with a player who broke team rules. Unfortunately for Fisher, his mom was watching. She called him the next day.

“I got one of these yesterday, ‘Jeffrey!'” Fisher said today, via ESPN. “This is from Mom. So I said, ‘Sorry, Mom. That’s our world. I’ll try to do better.’ When I hear ‘Jeffrey!’ It’s uh-oh. Something went wrong.”

Fisher’s expletives came in response to Deon Long, who was cut for bringing a woman into his room at training camp, despite Fisher’s strict instructions that there were to be no guests.

“I am not f—ing going 7-9 or 8-8 or 9-7, OK? Or 10-6 for that matter,” Fisher told the players after cutting Long. “This team is too talented. I am not going to settle for that, OK? I know what I am doing. We had some 7-9 bulls— this morning. Now, Deon’s gone. That is 7-9 bulls—.”

After that, Fisher may get his mouth washed out with soap the next time he visits his mom.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...tches-hard-knocks-tells-him-to-stop-swearing/

NFL player Trent Richardson’s family blew $1.6 million of his money in less than a year

Running back Trent Richardson helped Alabama win two national championships and was the third pick in the NFL draft in 2012. But he lost millions of dollars and is now out of the league, in part, he says, because he was so stressed about taking care of his family and friends financially.

This is all depicted in an ESPN E:60 episode, during which the network talks extensively with Richardson about his career and his finances.

The 26-year-old Richardson grew up in Pensacola, Fla. His mom raised him and his siblings and didn’t have a lot of money. When he signed a four-year $20.5 million contract with the Cleveland Browns, he bought a six-bedroom house in Cleveland for $825,000 and rented his mom a house there, too. “I had a chance to make sure my mom never had to work again,” he said on E:60. He also bought his grandmother a house in Pensacola for $350,000.
They had paid for 11 Netflix accounts and eight Hulu accounts in his name. They also made many purchases on Amazon and charged him for bottle service at bars.

“I don’t get on the internet much — and I don’t drink,” he said, adding that he only spends about $300 every two weeks on himself.

Between January 2015 and October 2015, his family and friends had spent $1.6 million of his money.
But then he stopped paying for everyone except his immediate family. He even took his brother Terrell off his payroll; he had been paying him $100,000 a year to be a personal assistant.

Terrell was so upset to hear how much the people in his life had cost Trent, that through tears he said, “I would never ask him for another dime.”

Richardson said he has enough money left to support himself and his immediate family. He will now live at his grandmother’s home and continue to rehab after knee surgery to try to get back into the league.

JABEE

The LA Rams looked like a mess based on Hard Knocks.

Jared Goff is a dope. Fisher swatting flys with no awareness that he is always on camera and mic'd.

At least their defensive line coach seems pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom