• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta ask the olds, because I don't want to make a broad generalization of Gata and Grovers generation. But were we simpy, sensitive little bitches in our early 20's like the dudes on GAF are? I mean the fact that he's asking if "he's overreacting about she sharing a bed with the guy". Even if he's gay I'm like hell no. I wouldn't even be ok with my girl texting a dude back then.

Bionic
Mech
Chris
Red
Deacon
Scooter
Chuck
Yeah I'm with you. The texting thing it would depend on the person but for the most part I'm with you. Sharing a bed? lol, see ya

rando14

But you're a super doctor who is going to specialize in something really cool and find a very rich bae. Then the three of us and our baes are gonna hang out at the country club and eat club sandwiches.

Yes, absolutely!! I spent some time at a country club this summer and it was quite chill, I can see why Eznark works as a busboy at his local club!!

However I am concerned that our eliteness and prosperity will divide GAF into the Haves (Breadward, yourself, etc) and Have Nots (Snes, DM, etc)....

Yeah I'm with you. The texting thing it would depend on the person but for the most part I'm with you. Sharing a bed? lol, see ya

Hello internet dad! How are my sisters? Also, when can I bring bae to meet my internet dad?

Yes, absolutely!! I spent some time at a country club this summer and it was quite chill, I can see why Eznark works as a busboy at his local club!!

However I am concerned that our eliteness and prosperity will divide GAF into the Haves (Breadward, yourself, etc) and Have Nots (Snes, DM, etc)....

we all need a caddie!

Be lonely then

enhanced-23751-1451326753-5.jpg

Hello internet dad! How are my sisters? Also, when can I bring bae to meet my internet dad?
They're good except my mother-in-law taught the older one to say "go Tom Bawee" and "Go Pawiots" which has depressed me greatly.

You are welcome to bring yourself and Milch here anytime, friend. Other than now because fuck South Carolina in the summer holy shit.

Bread

Banned

DM could have had it all, but he gave his wealth to our Breadstream! He may not be repaid, but he also will not be forgotten!

I gotta ask the olds, because I don't want to make a broad generalization of Gata and Grovers generation. But were we simpy, sensitive little bitches in our early 20's like the dudes on GAF are? I mean the fact that he's asking if "he's overreacting about she sharing a bed with the guy". Even if he's gay I'm like hell no. I wouldn't even be ok with my girl texting a dude back then.

Bionic
Mech
Chris
Red
Deacon
Scooter
Chuck

I'm just hurt that I wasn't included in the list of olds #sensitivenear40. I'm probably one of the oldest!

The disrespect is palpable.

You reached the point where you're so old no on listens to you anymore.
Just need for the dementia to set in and I can achieve my life long dream of walking around in my underwear in public while people sympathetically stare and call their grandparents to make themselves feel better.;)

cdyhybrid

Sounds like Ifedi is still a bit raw in pass pro but has looked like everything they want him to be so far. Moves well despite being massive and has a bit of nasty to him. Him and Mike Bennett have been going after each other all camp.

I'm enjoying the single life, I mean I have lady friends I go out with it's not like I'm totally alone like dega. I got too much going on with work/school to try to start a committed relationship and at 33, girls my age all want committed relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom