• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duxxy3

Apparently Michelle Jenneke (that dancing hurdles runner) has a good Instagram account.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIxteqmDbMi/

MacKORc.gif

TheFatOne

At least it wasn't s a leg injury

Best case scenario it's a dislocated elbow or something. Judging by the picture I saw I would not be surprised at all if he's done for the season. Saw it real quick then noped the fuck out.

Edit: LOL at this New Orleans announcer saying Pats know how to pick QBs.

squicken

Wentz keeping his feet so wide as he throws really negates his height

Biggest story is Brooks' bicep. As if Dennis Kelly having to start at RT isn't bad enough

cdyhybrid

Best case scenario it's a dislocated elbow or something. Judging by the picture I saw I would not be surprised at all if he's done for the season. Saw it real quick then noped the fuck out.

Edit: LOL at this New Orleans announcer saying Pats know how to pick QBs.
They did pick Bledsoe!

Pepiope

? That is more reason to start the mobile guy.
Not when he's a rookie and the future of your franchise. Let him get his mechanics down and be ready when he takes over. His throws are a bit high so far and it's already bit him in the ass. No need to throw him to the wolves week 1.

squicken

Not when he's a rookie and the future of your franchise. Let him get his mechanics down and be ready when he takes over. His throws are a bit high so far and it's already bit him in the ass. No need to throw him to the wolves week 1.

Daniel sucks and Bradford is going to go splat behind that line. Wentz might as well start getting the starter reps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom