• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want McAdoo to get the hell out of Dodge, whereas Coughlin told Dodge to get the hell out.

6a0120a6dde087970b0148c6f2994b970c-pi

:jnc Poor Matt Dodge. I mean yeah that was a dumb kick but Coughlin should have been tearing Fewell a new one for that defense completely melting down in the last 8 minutes of that game. Laptops could have been spared!

Nice hype video for tonight, too.

http://www.giants.com/videos/videos...-Is-Back/a6e15cde-464a-4ec6-b560-2c0b96cd1f57

So, my flight with the burning engine actually is gonna make me money. Put in a claim with the airline and I'm getting more money back than what I paid for my tickets.

#Capitalism #BlessGronk

Tom Penny

I still wish we had a competent lead running back. Gaffney had a nice run, but that was all on the line and TE's. Blount didn't look great, but rarely does.

Sucks to hear about Mitchell. Might be best to let him sit for the year. That would give Dobson a full year to make his mark.

I'm not sure what to think of Jimmy. He is missing edelman, amendola, hogan, gronk, lewis and Vollmer. Can't give him a grade with half the offense on the field.

Brissett looked like a rookie QB. He is nowhere near ready. That comes as no surprise.

I think Ted Karras will be the starting right guard by the halfway point of the year.
RB does not matter. An O-line that can run block is what matters and they suck.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So, my flight with the burning engine actually is gonna make me money. Put in a claim with the airline and I'm getting more money back than what I paid for my tickets.

#Capitalism #BlessGronk

You should give that money to chuck to make up for that twitter ordeal

MechDX

FMT you have excite? Joint practices today leading up to Sunday

BOB vs Chip
Savage vs Kap
Your dudes vs my dudes
Jed York vs this guy:

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Go Browns! Don't think I'll be here for the game start.

Coleman was already ruled out earlier in week. Just being safe with him, sore hamstring from scrimmage.

Pryor, I heard might not play tonight, and Hawkins out with hamstring.

Coleman and Pryor would have been the starting Wrs tonight. With 14 draft picks and a new Qb still a lot to see tonight though.

Kaves Boy Crow has reportedly looked good in camp

On the Oline haven't seen the Official depth chart yet, but looks like they could try out 5th round pick Spencer Drango at RT. Could be a nice surprise.

Not Browns related but just saw Cams new blonde goatee, don't like it grobo.

I'm hoping I can see even a bit of it tonight up here in the 6ix.

F THE BROWNS

GO PACK GO

NO INJURIES, PLEASE

If not for your god giving ability to soar through the skies I'd hate you for that first part.

But also I agree with that last part, both teams get through this with no injuries.

Colasante

I came out of last night's preseason game most excited about Joe Thuney for the Patriots. I didn't even understand why they drafted him, but he looks like a potential stud at left guard. Nice to see the Chandler Jones trade is already paying dividends, since the picks the Patriots got for him, in addition to Jonathan Cooper, turned into Thuney and Malcolm Mitchell.

jmood88

I'm typically completely apathetic towards the Browns, and I hated struggle braids Griffin in DC but I hope that they do well this year just because of Hue Jackson.

FMT you have excite? Joint practices today leading up to Sunday

BOB vs Chip
Savage vs Kap
Your dudes vs my dudes
Jed York vs this guy:

Fuck Jed york!

Why is he playing with the 2's? (3's?)

Seems like he's struggling to make the team. That dude needs to retire. He obviously doesn't give a shit about the game.

He was always going to backup jordan reed. He needs monet to fund his Jamba juice franchise. Also to appease his investors who bought 10% of his future earnings a couple years ago lol

A link to the full list and article, and more details if you click on the specific city.

Top 25 (out of 100):

1) Denver, CO
2) Austin, TX
3) Fayetteville, AR
4) Raleigh-Durham, NC
5) Colorado Springs, CO
6) Boise, ID
7) Seattle, WA
8) Washington, DC
9) San Francisco, CA
10) San Jose, CA
11) Des Moines, IA
12) Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
13) Grand Rapids, MI
14) Sarasota, FL
15) Charlotte, NC
16) San Diego, CA

17) Houston, TX
18) Omaha, NE
19) Charleston, SC
20) Portland, OR
21) Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
22) Nashville, TN
23) San Antonio, TX
24) Madison, WI
25) Harrisburg, PA

Waves hello to Bread :)

Hell I spent more time in Raleigh-Durham than I have in Charlotte, I'm claiming that too.

Hunter S.

Denver is uglier, but is way more liberal and has more to do than ColoRado Springs like being closer to the major ski resorts. I can see why they beat us.

A link to the full list and article, and more details if you click on the specific city.

Top 25 (out of 100):

1) Denver, CO
2) Austin, TX
3) Fayetteville, AR
4) Raleigh-Durham, NC
5) Colorado Springs, CO
6) Boise, ID
7) Seattle, WA
8) Washington, DC
9) San Francisco, CA
10) San Jose, CA
11) Des Moines, IA
12) Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
13) Grand Rapids, MI
14) Sarasota, FL
15) Charlotte, NC
16) San Diego, CA
17) Houston, TX
18) Omaha, NE
19) Charleston, SC
20) Portland, OR
21) Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
22) Nashville, TN
23) San Antonio, TX
24) Madison, WI
25) Harrisburg, PA

Lol at people complaining about how Wentz did versus pressure. Eagles had no brooks and no Peters on the ol. It was a complete disaster and guys were in Wentzs face immediately.

Rotoworld said:
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette's Ed Bouchette reports Ladarius Green didn't tell the Steelers he was having headaches when they signed him in March.

If true -- and if the Steelers can prove it's true -- they might be able to recoup the $4.75 million signing bonus given to Green. Since it was revealed on Thursday that Green was having these problems thanks to a pair of concussions last September, there have been whispers Green could be forced to retire, or the Steelers could release him.

Yikes

Ray Didinger and Mike Mayock put it perfectly for Wentz this morning. From the waist up he's everything you want in a QB, and from the waist down he needs a lot of work. They had mostly positive things to say about him and both think he's going to work out well for the team. If he cleans up his footwork in the preseason and is able to stop sailing balls high and throwing a bit behind receivers I don't see how they can't give him the number 2 spot on the roster. If the only problem your rookie QB has is some problems with mechanics, something that can be fixed with coaching and making more throws, things look pretty good.

Now we just need someone who can actually catch the damn ball.

Jarnet87

did we cut Aguayo yet?

can't wait for 3 years down the line when we see the list of players the Bucs could have drafted instead. I supported the Aguayo move.

You could extend that list of best place to live in the us to 1000 and Vegas still wouldn't make the list. Such an awful shitty city. Every second in this place is torture.

You could extend that list of best place to live in the us to 1000 and Vegas still wouldn't make the list. Such an awful shitty city. Every second in this place is torture.

The list is already a joke. Harrisburg, PA is a shithole with literally nothing to do for two hours drive. Also, there's no way Denver is even close to #1. I might put it in the top 25, but #1? They must have been smoking some of the good stuff when they put it there.

Hunter S.

The list is already a joke. Harrisburg, PA is a shithole with literally nothing to do for two hours drive. Also, there's no way Denver is even close to #1. I might put it in the top 25, but #1? They must have been smoking some of the good stuff when they put it there.
They are probably accounting for crime and healthy lifestyle in there. ;)

Can anyone think of a qb that will be on an NFL roster this year who is worse then Chase Daniel? I was shocked he looked so bad when he is supposed to be the guy that knows andy's offense and can teach it to Bradford and Wentz.

Can anyone think of a qb that will be on an NFL roster this year who is worse then Chase Daniel? I was shocked he looked so bad when he is supposed to be the guy that knows andy's offense and can teach it to Bradford and Wentz.

Daniel looked awful but you can't fairly evaluate him because the pocket immediately collapsed on him every snap and not one receiver got open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom