• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

ZljRcdN.png

Approaching 90k tickets sold for tonight's Cowboys vs. Rams game

Will be the most attended NFL preseason game in U.S. history #DALvsLA
https://twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/764530039786352640?lang=en

rando14

Hawksbros, how does Boykin look?

Looks like a rookie, nothing too good or bad. Right now he's just making safe, short throws. Seems to do better in higher-tempo series. 2nd-string O-line is just abysmal so the last series or two it's been hard to tell because the line collapses as soon as the ball is snapped.

I don't understand that sort of thing at all. You're going to be a retired 40 year old multimillionaire, no matter what. You'll have decades to play poker, throw wads of cash around at strip clubs, etc. Even the best, luckiest DEs only get maybe 10 years to be at the top.

I realize that conservative decision making isn't really part of the hiring criteria for NFL DEs. Just saying.

Edit, talking about Clowney.

MechDX

I don't understand that sort of thing at all. You're going to be a retired 40 year old multimillionaire, no matter what. You'll have decades to play poker, throw wads of cash around at strip clubs, etc. Even the best, luckiest DEs only get maybe 10 years to be at the top.

I realize that conservative decision making isn't really part of the hiring criteria for NFL DEs. Just saying.

Edit, talking about Clowney.

Thank You! Maybe Im spoiled by Watt but this just screams "no fucks given" to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom