• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepiope

he had a 0 rating when pressured... a 0. in other words, he would have been better off spiking the ball at the snap rather than what happened
You must not have watched the game. The receivers were shit. The line was shit. He played really well all things considered, and was fine under pressure...

You must not have watched the game. The receivers were shit. The line was shit. He played really well all things considered, and was fine under pressure...

why did he have a 0 rating when pressured? that doesn't sound "fine" to me.

he's also built like bradford apparently

p.s.

wentz was 12/24, 89 yards and a pick. if that "looks pretty good" then what would you consider another rookie (dak prescott)? hall of fame?

Pepiope

why did he have a 0 rating when pressured? that doesn't sound "fine" to me.

he's also built like bradford apparently
It's the preseason. I was more worried about his decision making. He got the ball out quick on a few blitzes but the balls were dropped. Also did well avoiding sacks and scrambling for yards. He looked good despite playing with a 3rd string line and udfa WRs.

Maybe you should watch the game...

KingBroly

Banned
The St. Louis Rams of Los Angeles are not doing as well as I thought they would in this first meaningless game.

They're all meaningless because the Rams suck

Fffffff I was too busy watching olympics and totally missed DeMarco's touches/carries. Didn't realize too we had the game. I only saw Ram game and I was like meh.

E: Even more mad I missed his 71 yrd TD run. Mech, Zackie time

It's the preseason. I was more worried about his decision making. He got the ball out quick on a few blitzes but the balls were dropped. Also did well avoiding sacks and scrambling for yards. He looked good despite playing with a 3rd string line and udfa WRs.

Maybe you should watch the game...

i watched all of his snaps (nfl.com had a compilation of them all). he did not look worthy of a 2nd pick in a draft. he looked like a project QB who needs a lot of work. that's not to say he won't be successful in the NFL, but why i said in any other year he is a late 1st/2nd rounder. you don't spend the #2 pick on someone who needs that much work unless you are desperate and it's a poor QB class

i watched all of his snaps (nfl.com had a compilation of them all). he did not look worthy of a 2nd pick in a draft. he looked like a project QB who needs a lot of work. that's not to say he won't be successful in the NFL, but why i said in any other year he is a late 1st/2nd rounder. you don't spend the #2 pick on someone who needs that much work unless you are desperate and it's a poor QB class

Well, yeah. That's exactly what happened this year.

Farooq

Banned
Kinda sad David Irving and Ryan Russell are out there facing the 2nd/3rd string line of the Rams and can't generate a pass rush.

Irving can't bend.

Who did it? They take a selfie?

JJ watching from home like
t1I-66.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom