• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitanator

He is a monster inside, why mess with a good thing. Both Crawfords are better Ends.

I know, do not know why they are testing him on the outside. I wanted to see Tapper tonight but back stiffness and all... Wanted to see his get off on the ball in live action.

Farooq

Banned
Chaz Green was and is a piece of dried shit. Another wasted third round pick from Dallas

I don't think he has the athleticism to play tackle. He is more athletic than Collins though, might be a better guard. They don't have any athletic tackles behind Tyron and Free. Don't really see any players worth developing like Parnell.

Bitanator

Just realized if Dallas wins this will be the first time in two years we win a preseason game.

Darius Jackson showing a lot of rookie mistakes, but he has not been terrible, would like to see how he develops throughout the preseason

AntoneM

As a Cardinals fan since I moved to Phoenix in 2003 (former Vikings fan). I can say that winning all 4 preseasons games usually means a bad season is about to happen. Meanwhile anything other than winning all 4 games can mean, well, anything; except for a guarantee of a bad season.

RBH

Suicide Squad was good.

It wasn't at the level of Avengers, but I enjoyed it.

Certainly far far better than that 27% RT score would suggest.

Bitanator

Little bit disappointed with Andy Jones for Dallas, had a couple opportunities to make plays and did not come up with them, was looking good in camp. Probably for the best as we can sneak him in the PS and add him to the team when Devin Street break his leg

Farooq

Banned
Little bit disappointed with Andy Jones for Dallas, had a couple opportunities to make plays and did not come up with them, was looking good in camp. Probably for the best as we can sneak him in the PS and add him to the team when Devin Street break his leg

You think they carry 5 or 6 receivers this year?

Dez, Williams, Beasley are not going anywhere. Whitehead for special teams and jet sweeps(lol). Then it comes down to Butler, Street and Jones.

I think Butler wins out, his athletic profile is similar to Dez's. Andy Jones is pretty similar as well. Dez, Butler and Jones are in the same percentile in terms of SPARQ.

Suicide Squad was good.

I didn't really like it. I saw it today. I was enjoying it at first but midway I was just done with it.

Felt like some of the characters were cool and could have benefitted from their own movie. And I felt like the movie couldn't figure out what tone it wanted, like it was obvious they had reshoots. Cause some parts where super serious while other stuff was way too goofy.

Bitanator

You think they carry 5 or 6 receivers this year?

Dez, Williams, Beasley are not going anywhere. Whitehead for special teams and jet sweeps(lol). Then it comes down to Butler, Street and Jones.

I think Butler wins out, his athletic profile is similar to Dez's. Andy Jones is pretty similar as well. Dez, Butler and Jones are in the same percentile in terms of SPARQ.

I'd like six but we have other spots that need attention, I feel we hang with 4 tight ends this year. Lucky has been an on the edge player but I liked his work as a returner last season, gave some spark when he actually brought the ball in, and tonight I think he solidified his niche. I'd like Andy Jones to step up since his leaping ability is a bigger help in the end zone than Street who is an unreliable mess.

Suicide Squad was good.

What that RT score suggests that that only 27 percent of people liked the movie. Did you happen to watch it with 3 other people? Did they also like it?

KingBroly

Banned
I'm talking about the results, I know some coaches get pissed even with preseason losses, then you have media jumping up and down for 4-0 early super bowl favorites, it means shit.

If they didn't care, they wouldn't have started off well. They would've for one drive, maybe two, and then be done with it.

RBH

What that RT score suggests that that only 27 percent of people liked the movie. Did you happen to watch it with 3 other people? Did they also like it?
I thought the RT score implies that only 27% of critic reviews for the movie were "favorable."

Isn't the CinemaScore what's used to gauge how people liked the movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom