• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitanator

Dak is looking very comfy under center, I liked him predraft and glad we picked him up. Liking what I've seen from the team so far

I've had easily a dozen beers.
A half dozen other accoutrements.

See Grovo this is how a professional comports itself.
Welcome to the professional NFC South. I know it's hard to recognize that you're one of us, but even though your QB chokes more than Jim Kelly you are still one of us. Welcome to the club friend. Feel free to laugh at RBH with the rest of us.

My fortune cookie lucky numbers: Daily - 2 4 9, Lotto Six 14, 23, 55, 74, 65, 50
"Practice makes perfect."

Tebow Christ

RBH

I've had easily a dozen beers.
A half dozen other accoutrements.

See Grovo this is how a professional comports itself.
Welcome to the professional NFC South. I know it's hard to recognize that you're one of us, but even though your QB chokes more than Jim Kelly you are still one of us. Welcome to the club friend. Feel free to laugh at RBH with the rest of us.

My fortune cookie lucky numbers: Daily - 2 4 9, Lotto Six 14, 23, 55, 74, 65, 50
"Practice makes perfect."

6a0115709f071f970b017ee4aae82e970d1.jpg

Bitanator

Wilcox is shit, cannot wait to rid the team of his stench

This first half was very entertaining, exited for part two since Showers is looking good in camp, and Andy Jones aka "Jumpman" will make his name known I hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom