• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
55p2yoI.gif

Add in copious amounts of booty and this is Trejo's dream halftime show.

Fantomex

RBH, regarding RAMS traffic.

http://youtu.be/y9w1Luo4K98

It was horrible for people that thought getting there 30-45 minutes early was good enough. People were charging $100 for parking when the lot filled up. The only way to catch a Rams game is to tailgate 3 hours early, or to drop off your car at the metro maybe 10 miles away and take it to the coliseum. Getting out was taking 30-40 minutes.

LA for you

It was horrible for people that thought getting there 30-45 minutes early was good enough. People were charging $100 for parking when the lot filled up. The only way to catch a Rams game is to tailgate 3 hours early, or to drop off your car at the metro maybe 10 miles away and take it to the coliseum. Getting out was taking 30-40 minutes.

LA for you
This.. What sucks is that
people charge for free public parking on the street

Coliseum is awful for parking. So is the Rose Bowl too. But the new stadium should have great parking since Hollywood Park was huge in parking space and they have the Forum next door for additional parking

Rorschach

This.. What sucks is that
people charge for free public parking on the street

Coliseum is awful for parking. So is the Rose Bowl too. But the new stadium should have great parking since Hollywood Park was huge in parking space and they have the Forum next door for additional parking
We used to rent out our back lot and front lawn for Raiders parking. Well, my brother would without my dad knowing. He made a decent chunk.

Colliseum sucks. Don't know why any team would move to LA without a stadium in place.

I need to know where this is from. I feel that this information is important.

Sauce, no name tho

LA for you

The blue line actually works well, I hope they have something similar with the new stadium. I avoided such a headache by taking the tram in SD last year.

Mindlog

Man, that Buffalo Bills 30/30.
Reminds you how much #Notabitch Scott Norwood was compared to other Super Bowl runner-up athletes.

As much as I feel bad for the fans in STL, I'm glad they are out of that awful stadium. It was so old. The lighting was awful. It was like watching a game played in a dungeon.

That stadium was crap, but not exactly old (it opened in 1995). The Raiders play in a stadium that opened in 1966, and the Chargers 1967

rando14

That stadium was crap, but not exactly old (it opened in 1995). The Raiders play in a stadium that opened in 1966, and the Chargers 1967

Whoa Qualcomm is 50 years old?? Jeez I knew it was old but not THAT old...

Hey Bread, I have a business idea for Breadstream, pls DM me when you are free

MechDX

Just caught John Harris on the local sports radio pregame.
Mentioned Friday’s joint practice with the Niners and mentioned the offensive group with Nuk, Will Fuller, Braxton Miller and Stephen Anderson was a sight to see. Niners defenders were getting confused as who to cover.

My reaction:

evil-smile.gif

This was like a year or two ago.

Biggest shock was Kevin Nash not blowing his quads walking down there.

Indeed. That gif hella confuse me cause I still remember Wrestlemania being in April not August.

You know back in the day I kinda wished the WWF (WWE) adopted that WCW event called World War 3 where they had 3 fucking rings. Now that's a shit show waiting to happen. How come they haven't done that yet? WHY NOT!

Indeed. That gif hella confuse me cause I still remember Wrestlemania being in April not August.

You know back in the day I kinda wished the WWF (WWE) adopted that WCW event called World War 3 where they had 3 fucking rings. Now that's a shit show waiting to happen. How come they haven't done that yet? WHY NOT!
That shit was cool

WCW at its best was so good

Line_HTX

I'm just going to wait until the regular season to give what Elway and la Bitchfora what they deserve for their continuous lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom