• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Cp0zUXlW8AEGYWt.jpg

CX5c8uZWcAIuSox.jpg:large

Light > Dark

Fact

Racist

lol

I've never actually passed out from drinking.

Or blacked out in general.

I'm sorry if I sound combatitve, but these slanders about my person and alcohol have to end. I aint playing games wit yall no mo

I've blacked out a few times...

Looking at the Lakers last season and the Dolphins' projections this season.. You might know about that :)

Loser talk from a browns fan? Friend pls...

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 6m6 minutes ago
The MRI has confirmed that #Bills LB IK Enempkali has torn his ACL, source said. He's out for the season. Would've helped that D.

Real punch to the face for the Bills

squicken

As much as I feel bad for the fans in STL, I'm glad they are out of that awful stadium. It was so old. The lighting was awful. It was like watching a game played in a dungeon.

I too thought Dak looked great yesterday. I was a fan in college and didn't really understand why he was regarded as a mid round QB. That said, he had Dez. And the best OL in football. That's a lot different than Goff and Wentz had in their first preseason games. There is no player on Philly or STL who could make the plays that Dez did on his two catches

Trying to get yard work done before any rain today in 100 degree temperature= me being exhausted. Time to buy a ride mower for next summer.:)

RBH

It's official: Adele won't be performing at the 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show.

Last night during her concert in Los Angeles, the singer revealed that she was offered the opportunity, but ultimately turned it down. "First of all, I'm not doing the Super Bowl," Adele said to the crowd. "I mean, come on, that show is not about music. And I don't really- I can't dance or anything like that. They were very kind, they did ask me, but I said no."
http://www.iheart.com/news/adele-declined-2017-super-bowl-halftime-15006363/

Milchjon

So I can live stream Hard Knocks in Germany legally and free via a german TV station, starting later tonight.

The NFL is coming to Germany, little by little :-O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom