• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
our offense is looking light years ahead of last years offense. then again it is pre-season so who ultimately gives a shit but still good to see some signs of improvement

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
LOL, as much as I want it, home field Super Bowl will never happen, haha
You need to believe more.
Lamar Miller is putting in WORK. It's been so long since I've seen a good one cut RB coming out of our backfield.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Brock is gonna need to stay in until the half. This ain't acceptable. Find a groove or else.
What was foster
One Cut RB. But he was injured every week except the first three of last year.

Grimes and Blue sure as hell weren't. A year is a long time to me alright!

squicken

Lance Zierlein ‏@LanceZierlein
Syrup slow defense by Texans is disheartening early on. McKinney can thump but in coverage he will always have issues.

Yep. Can't blame speed on preseason. Defense is just slow

Line_HTX

Brock is gonna need to stay in until the half. This ain't acceptable. Find a groove or else.

One Cut RB. But he was injured every week except the first three of last year.

Grimes and Blue sure as hell weren't. A year is a long time to me alright!

Yeah, I hope he plays until halftime just to get shit going too.

So what youre trying to say is.... you're a believe in Chip!!

i was a big fan of the chip hire. not because i think he is as good as harbs, but because he is much, much better than tomsula. then again, name almost any coach in the history of football and i probably would have been excited

giphy.gif

squicken

i was a big fan of the chip hire. not because i think he is as good as harbs, but because he is much, much better than tomsula. then again, name almost any coach in the history of football and i probably would have been excited

Your defense is going to die if Gabbert is always this inaccurate. They'll play 100 snaps a game

rando14

Lol that's a fair point!!

P.s. How's the daughter doing!! Hope all is well with Mrs FMT and FMT Jr

Jeff Fisher

:jnc Rams

ok, fair!

Your defense is going to die if Gabbert is always this inaccurate. They'll play 100 snaps a game

he'll be fine. besides, our defense played 3 less snaps per game last year than the eagles did so our defense is used to being on the field a lot anyways. at least now we might actually put up some points?

Lol that's a fair point!!

P.s. How's the daughter doing!! Hope all is well with Mrs FMT and FMT Jr

she is doing great! she's very tall... already outgrowing a bunch of her clothes. all her measureables/weight/etc. are great (just had a checkup earlier this week). plus i'm off for the next 6 weeks for boding time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom