• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not enjoy the pacing very much, but struck me as a movie that grows with repeated viewings.
Yeah it's not perfect but still a good watch.

A technical marvel though, I was seriously impressed by the cgi in this movie. And all the graphical effects. Amazing stuff.

Bitanator

Yeah it's not perfect but still a good watch.

A technical marvel though, I was seriously impressed by the cgi in this movie. And all the graphical effects. Amazing stuff.

Pixar is doing some crazy things, the short film that played before Finding Dory was some next level shit. Imagine the type of jazz they will spruce into the new Incredibles.

Good morning friends.. I think I'm going to start looking for Trejo's body so Mech stops getting away with it.

Everybody on this forum has their boy,by rule I need to have one of my own.
But.. Driskel? You don't want that.. He has Gata stink all over them from playing in a bit at Florida and then potentially has the animu disease for playing at Louisiana Tech..

Try again friend.

Wes :(

Villa hero Dalian Atkinson died this morning after being tasered by police :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPQiNjHZfDc
Why did they taser him??

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I missed most the game cause I was too busy doing comp in overwatch. I heard Brock lit up the charts though.

busybusybusy... And on your end?

Oh, and how is the FF planning progressing?

Vacation now, Started on the OP.

Also, a new Splinter Cell maybe!?

BJOCxpG.gif

Why did they taser him??

Not 100% clear yet but the police say they were received a call that someone was worried for somebody else's safety and according to his father:

“He was in a real state.

“I don’t know if he was drunk or on drugs but he was very agitated and his mind was upset.

“The last thing he said to me was ‘don’t move’ when the police came to the door.

“He was threatening and very upset. I didn’t call the police but someone else did.

“He got tasered in the street outside in the road. I didn’t see him but I saw a flash. I haven’t had any sleep and cannot take it in.

“The police are dealing with this now.”

Lane Johnson is no longer working with the first team. Thankfully Peters and Brooks were back at practice. They are trying Barbe at RT but I think they are just throwing darts right now

I read that they've reached out to Will Beatty. I hate to say it but he would probably be a solid signing for them if he ends up in Philly. He's injury prone as fuck but if he can be had cheap, he's a solid solid player at RT. Hopefully he ends up with Jags who already have a contract on the table.

Hindl

I read that they've reached out to Will Beatty. I hate to say it but he would probably be a solid signing for them if he ends up in Philly. He's injury prone as fuck but if he can be had cheap, he's a solid solid player at RT. Hopefully he ends up with Jags who already have a contract on the table.

Yeah I wouldn't mind grabbing Beatty, even if for just a year or two. Same with Steven Tulloch. Gives us at least some depth while we wait for the next two drafts to replenish the OL/LBs. But given our luck this season Beatty's injury concerns will continue to be a problem once we sign him.

bigosc2k

Banned
Good morning friends.. I think I'm going to start looking for Trejo's body so Mech stops getting away with it.

But.. Driskel? You don't want that.. He has Gata stink all over them from playing in a bit at Florida and then potentially has the animu disease for playing at Louisiana Tech..

Should said that in that the 1st place.

WedgeX

Banned
The Patriot Way has officially come to Detroit.

Detroit News said:
The thing about a zero tolerance policy is that it leaves no room for exceptions. Unless, apparently, you desperately need a tight end.

Despite general manager Bob Quinn stating he would not sign or draft any players who had a history with "dangerous weapons", the Detroit Lions announced the addition of tight end Andrew Quarless Monday morning.

Just last week, Quarless was suspended two games by the NFL stemming from a July, 2015 incident where he was charged with discharging a firearm in public outside a Miami Beach night club. He pleaded no contest, and was given one year probation.

jmood88

Sheldon Rankins was carted off the practice field. Hopefully it won't be too serious but we'll never know since Payton treats injury information like the nuclear codes.

squicken

I guess Beaty is waiting for camp injuries and hoping to land a better deal. Rueben Randle is already doing Rueben Randle things and I'd hate for Philly to end up as the team of misfit Giants

BigAT

I guess Beaty is waiting for camp injuries and hoping to land a better deal. Rueben Randle is already doing Rueben Randle things and I'd hate for Philly to end up as the team of misfit Giants

Too late, they already have a history:

Steve Smith
Kenny Phillips
Rueben Randle

How do these people get paid to write about football....

They get money from Preseason Week 1 hot takes.

I feel like NFLGaf could be billionaires just off our hot takes
We can't give DM any money.. He'll be dead in a year from Popeye's killing him and spending all his time on steam.

Gordon practicing today, I did it!
You did good BG.. You did good

Are we allowed to overreact today or is that only allowed for the regular season?

Did you see our boy RG3!!! This is the year Kave!!!

I know ultra-conservative is boring and whatever, but tell me, do you like exclusively vanilla plays on the first game?

Yes, I don't mind. I know they can't scheme towards preseason opponents, I look at one on one match ups during preseason games, don't really care about how they look overall it's too hard to get any idea of what a team really looks like, even in the 3rd game when most starters play, teams aren't scheming to win, they are scheming towards evaluations.

MechDX

trey wingo ‏@wingoz 13m13 minutes ago
Titans let fans call 1st two plays Sat night. They ended up being a 15 yd run and a 31 yd pass. Next 3 called by coaches? 5 total yards

Inbred rednecks smarter than Mike Mularkey confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom