• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got that overwatch like a week ago and royally suck. I haven't seriously played an FPS in years. My aim is terrible but I think it's got to do with my mouse sensitivity which was super high. I just spent the last hour tuning it and while I do feel like I am not over aiming and missing targets, it feels super sluggish when turning. It's like there is no middle ground.

tl;dr I put more effort into tuning my mouse sensitivity than Reuben Randle has in the preseason.

cdyhybrid

Herr Goodell can go fuck himself.

Where are all the salty P*ts fans to defend the players against the league?!
"Tom Brady got screwed by the league so every player should get screwed by the league even though I was just arguing that no one should get screwed by the league."

brentech

So I got that overwatch like a week ago and royally suck. I haven't seriously played an FPS in years. My aim is terrible but I think it's got to do with my mouse sensitivity which was super high. I just spent the last hour tuning it and while I do feel like I am not over aiming and missing targets, it feels super sluggish when turning. It's like there is no middle ground.

tl;dr I put more effort into tuning my mouse sensitivity than Reuben Randle has in the preseason.
While aim helps, the game is far less about aim than it is about knowing how to use your abilities often and with great effect.

As for the Packers, it is what it is. If it turns out that Mike Neal is using and can't even manage to be a starter, he should probably retire.

Duxxy3

Those scumbag players should be banned for life. How dare they profess their innocence with all of this overwhelming evidence against them.

Hail Roger!

Pepiope

I suck at Overwatch too. First ever FPS game on PC is my excuse. Level 42 FTW though!

Bread

Banned
What if we plant cheese in his car, then his car will smell like cheese

Thoughts/suggestions?
I want to make him a tuna sandwich and hide it in the office fridge but I'll put his name on it so his coworkers get mad after a few weeks haha jp jp

rando14

I want to make him a tuna sandwich and hide it in the office fridge but I'll put his name on it so his coworkers get mad after a few weeks haha jp jp

Bae has made you into such a bad boii!! >:)

You ever eat cheese

Anything is pawsible

th

Harrison being a dirty fuck? I'm shocked..

Edit: beaten like Trejo in my garage when I get home

Hey Floyd...here is a clue in your search.
Xia.. We have a confession here.. You're Judge, Jury and Executioner.. Time for you to be like DM and I's hero Jack McCoy and put Mech away

We got Prescott tho, he's going to be the first pro-bowler to only play in preseason.
Tony's probably dying Chris.. You need to prepare yourself for that potential outcome.

BG!! You did it!!!
Damn it..

Herr Goodell can go fuck himself.

Where are all the salty P*ts fans to defend the players against the league?!
It's Harrieon Chuck.. You really that surprised

cdyhybrid

Just heard a discussion of who is "your boy", a reference to Jimmy Graham playing basketball, and the word fraudulent in like 30 seconds on the Around the NFL podcast. They read this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom