• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure you qualify as someone who can speak English either, but you don't ever have to apologize for it.
See.. this is why Gata turned out the way he did. Words hurt Bionic.

Friend... Ron Burgundy is racist.. Are you saying that he can be?

I'm killing myself as we speak

Bleach tastes even better than it smells
Don't do it friend.. you have so much to live for. Bae will miss you.

Hmm maybe he will fall to me in shirtless draft!!!
Don't steal my idea Bread.

Where's that pic of a Supreme Court justice quote from a year or two ago that was literally "Racism is over in the US"

I'm sure we'll get 1000x hot takes on ESPN but I don't really look to Cam Newton for enlightening racial points of view. I watch him because he's a good football player. I feel like if you are a successful black athlete in this country there is some sort of obligation for you to speak out on these kinds of issues. That sucks.

It's almost a kind of white privilege in of itself that nobody asks Aaron Rodgers what he thinks of Black Lives Matter. He doesn't have civil rights activists calling him out for not speaking up.

squicken

landry-jones-wins-unknown-fan-contest1.jpg

Landry Legend for life bitches.
]

You've always been the smartest Steelers fan here and that remains unchanged

Striker

Anita Marks has been a Giants practices and works for ESPN now, she is thinking Cruz will be cut.

TBH I won't be surprised if he does. I think he has to play in these second and third preseason games and show he is past these injuries. They have some younger guys who have done well in camp and they like a lot; Roger Lewis is someone I don't think they want to cut loose. Then there's Darius Powe, Tavarres King and Myles White competing for a spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom