• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

She can handle balls pretty well.

image.php

There isn't the stigma of PEDs in the NFL like there is in baseball.

If I'm a guy like Julius Peppers trying to squeeze out a few more contracts at the end of my career and need PEDs to do it, what do I have to lose? I am guaranteed to lose millions if I just give up and retire. Some might say Hall of Fame but again that's not as big of a deal as money to a lot of people.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I hate that Thad tore his ACL, thats probably it for his NFL career. I thought he'd get some burn as bad as SF's QB situation would be and always thought he'd be a decent second string QB. Too bad he didn't have Cutcliffe for 4 years.

I hate that Thad tore his ACL, thats probably it for his NFL career. I thought he'd get some burn as bad as SF's QB situation would be and always thought he'd be a decent second string QB. Too bad he didn't have Cutcliffe for 4 years.

Guy was on 8 teams in 6 years.

Hindl

So anyone from/been to Nashville? I'll be going there in October and want to know places to check out and food to get

rando14

Marc Sessler ‏@MarcSesslerNFL
It's hard to believe the Terrance West of Cleveland & Baltimore are even the same player/person. It's like he hired someone else to be him.

BG!! You did it!!!

The players cited in the Al Jazeera report who are facing suspension will be suspended indefinitely

Called it months ago that Cheater P*yton got out as soon as he was able to so he couldn't go down with them. Sad but I will never stop the fight against him, and if he goes into politics I will valiantly cast the vote that will #KeepHimOut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom