• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

gutshot

Just catching up with the thread and apparently the rest of Eagles-GAF are defending Philly sports talk radio? That sexist, racist, and dumb shithole needs to fuck off back to the 90s where it belongs.

Just catching up with the thread and apparently the rest of Eagles-GAF are defending Philly sports talk radio? That sexist, racist, and dumb shithole needs to fuck off back to the 90s where it belongs.

Not all of sports radio is Wing Bowl. I actually hate Cataldi. Mike and Ike and the Josh Innes show for me.

I picked up some Popeye's for dinner on the way home from work since I was feeling lazy and hungry.
elway-broncos.jpg

THIS ONE'S FOR DM!

The verdict: This shit is as bad as I remember. Chicken is bland as fuck. The mac n cheese was a disgrace. The biscuit was on point though. KFC for life.

bionic77

The verdict: This shit is as bad as I remember. Chicken is bland as fuck. The mac n cheese was a disgrace. The biscuit was on point though. KFC for life.
Loves the Pats (known cheating scumbags), loves Brady (fraud) and hates Popeyes.

Guys Ninja is voting for Trump. He is exhibiting all the symptoms of a person whose brain is no longer working.

He has totally lost it and DM should have taken him out back a long time ago. :(

Loves the Pats (known cheating scumbags), loves Brady (fraud) and hates Popeyes.

Guys Ninja is voting for Trump. He is exhibiting all the symptoms of a person whose brain is no longer working.

He has totally lost it and DM should have taken him out back a long time ago. :(

DM is too much of a softee. He needs your help bionic

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This Popeyes hate is bullshit.

You people saying that KFC is better should feel bad about your life choices because you done fucked up somewhere along the way.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Popeye's is shit. Aside from the shit taste, the chicken pieces are small and bony as fuck, no meat, all skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom