• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst Coast?

giphy.gif

Floyd you eat some Popeye's now for that nonsense
You can't put that evil on me.

I rescind my handshake. Cleveland is dead to me now.
Well..

Watched Star Trek 2009 with my dad, going to watch STID tomorrow and we watching Beyond on Friday!

Edit: So I learned to create gifs from videos....

DxcRFaz.gif
Look at you being technologically awesome.. Gold star for you friend :)

Milchjon

Friends you're making this thread an issue at work with all these Trejo girls!!!!

If you're still working right now, I don't assume it's a job where scantily clad girls are a problem.

Unrelated, but I have a problem.
I still kinda like dubstep.

Bread

Banned
If you're still working right now, I don't assume it's a job where scantily clad girls are a problem.

Unrelated, but I have a problem.
I still kinda like dubstep.
I'm not working now but I will be in 8 hours and these girls will still be here!

Also yes that is a problem I recommend seeking immediate medical attention friend

Striker

According to the police report, Brown and the victim "quarrelled (sic)." Brown grabbed the victim's wrist while the victim was picking up a phone, according to police.

The victim then called 911, according to the police report, and alleged an assault. The report states the victim had "redness" on the wrist, "and a small cut, possibly from a fingernail
Apparently from the police report for the case with Josh Brown.

Tom Obarski future!

BigAT

Milch/WW, I'm thinking of planning a Germany trip soon. Any recommendations on places to visit/best time of the year?

Greg

the first good sleep I've had in over a month

I don't even feel like I need coffee right now
but I'm still drinking it, duh

MechDX

Wut? That was directed at his "a real QB" comment....like Tannehill was the reason he was under utilized in Miami....

Dont run the ball with a good RB to help cover a QB's deficiencies? Dolphins doing Dolphin things.

Im sorry Chris :( According to Chris Simms at BR .com Osweiler wont even finish the season as the starter because there is a better QB on our roster...

102450-nicolas-cage-wink-gif-smiling-IFKN.gif

Milchjon

Milch/WW, I'm thinking of planning a Germany trip soon. Any recommendations on places to visit/best time of the year?

Depends on what you want. I tend to think that every country's big cities are somewhat similar, but Berlin definitely has its own vibe. If you like partying, you should definitely get lost drifting through the night once. Don't waste too many days on it, though.

Hamburg is the best big city to me. Just the right size. Also, I wanna meet your fat American ass there. Could show you around a bit for sure, especially if you're into beer.

Munich is what you expect. Really nice.

The one city I'd tell you to avoid is Stuttgart, unless you're the biggest fan of cars.

Region wise, I fucking adore Franconia. Has all the beauty, tradition and beer you'd ever want. It's also halfway between Munich and Berlin.

Honestly, I'd need more specific information about your needs.

I would definitely take the train to get around. It gets you everywhere and you get a much better idea of the country. Franconia, Bavaria in general, the Rhine area and Black Forest area all offer great views from the train.

Edit: Winters can be miserable in Germany. Especially in the cities. Probably best to avoid.

Tom Penny

Dont run the ball with a good RB to help cover a QB's deficiencies? Dolphins doing Dolphin things.

Im sorry Chris :( According to Chris Simms at BR .com Osweiler wont even finish the season as the starter because there is a better QB on our roster...

102450-nicolas-cage-wink-gif-smiling-IFKN.gif
So what you're saying is the Texans are going to lead the league in rush attempts. I'm drafting Miller.

MechDX

Your kind, sorta my boy blue.

Ready for mind blown moment?

Run and Shoot Back?
The Texans really like the offensive set of DeAndre Hopkins, Will Fuller V, Braxton Miller, Stephen Anderson and Lamar Miller all on the field as Brock Osweiler’s targets as we saw during the preseason opener. This is an offensive personnel package on which the team consistently works and they give the Texans secondary fits in practice. Call it the "Run and Shoot, Part 2,” this look puts pressure on the defense to run with probably their best athletic skill group on the field. Today in red zone work, Osweiler was picking on the defense by throwing to the back of the end zone, targeting Will Fuller who made a tippy toe grab on the end line. Stephen Anderson made a catch over Max Bullough in stride in the corner of the end zone and DeAndre Hopkins did what he does best, a body control hands catch with a defender all over him. The Texans offense ended practice with a strong showing in the red zone work.

Run-n-Shoot back in Houston!

flashback of that 93 playoff game vs. Buffalo....

BigAT

Milchjon forgot to mention you should wear your Eli jersey when you meet him and Dutch in person BigAT

Good point. I better bring my Super Bowl 42 DVD too so they can recognize me.

I look forward to meeting Milch in person:

myers-satnite-sprockets-14.jpg

Thanks for the information. Berlin was already pretty high on my list, I have heard basically nothing but good things about the city.

Definitely looking to sample plenty of German beers, although not very interested in Oktoberfest. I've heard it's kind of a touristy nightmare?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom