• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Good hire by the Browns in Pettine. He's gonna be a good one. Really smart and a good motivator.

Bills fans can never have nice things. I hope they promote O'Neill to DC. He's Pettine's protege and that would really stick it to his old master. Yes I'm fucking bitter.

Well...

Bills LBs coach Jim O'Neil will be Mike Pettine's defensive coordinator in Cleveland if the Bills let him out of his contract, I'm told.

per Manish Mehta. :D

But more importantly....

BITCH KITTY
BITCH KITTY
BITCH KITTY!!!

sticker,375x360.png

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I can't rip on Gata for that avatar. He took a bet that he had close to no chance at winning but didn't make any excuses.

Some tidbits from the senior bowl

Mississippi State guard Gabe Jackson has met with #Texans, #Raiders, #Ravens and #Packers.

Also Derek Carr met with the Vikings, and Aaron Donald is continuing to dominate. Was hoping he'd fall to the top of the 2nd, but he has put himself firmly into the first round.

Narag

He is the one that came up with it. If he hadnt been saying crazy shit like the Pats would win the SB there never would have been a bet.

Sadly, he exempted himself from any 2014 season avatar bets since he took the year. Probably a good idea with both his teams in decline.

Mifune

Mehmber
Well...

per Manish Mehta. :D

And what I'm saying is they should not allow him out of his contract and promote him instead.

Anyway, Bills fans will be out for blood if Whaley doesn't go after Wade or another name. But I think continuity is the most important thing. Build on what Pettine accomplished, don't throw it away and start over.

BigAT

So was Gator's big mistake actually being honest about where he lives? Because he gets all the attention while no one gets on Lunchbox for squickening away from his Lions in 2001.

squicken

Some tidbits from the senior bowl

Mississippi State guard Gabe Jackson has met with #Texans, #Raiders, #Ravens and #Packers.

Also Derek Carr met with the Vikings, and Aaron Donald is continuing to dominate. Was hoping he'd fall to the top of the 2nd, but he has put himself firmly into the first round.

Gonna be a Ram. Won't make the Warford mistake twice

ShaneB

Yeah I'll probably read it a couple weeks before draft time when I'm really starting to fiend.

I hope to like those GFL books as well. Going to pick up a couple other football books in a bit to finally use the giftcards I got for christmas.

Also, I guess the Senior Bowl will be ultra competitive in contrast to the Pro Bowl?

So was Gator's big mistake actually being honest about where he lives? Because he gets all the attention while no one gets on Lunchbox for squickening away from his Lions in 2001.

If you live in Flint, Michigan, your life is already bad enough. Simplebox deserves our sympathy and charity, not our judgment. He's the wealthiest trust fund kid near Detroit, which makes him lower-middle class anywhere else.

I dont understand how posters here who dont even live where their team lives can call me out.

I lived in Kansas City for years, and my family still calls it home. Have you even visited Foxborough? Boston?

cdyhybrid

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 31s
Hear rehab is going well RT @MaryKayCabot: Pettine prepared for Hoyer this season: “I think he’s a winner. Intangibles are off the charts.”

#HoyerOF

effzee

Browns should hire Kyle Shanahan. I'm not joking. If they are really drafting JFF, that's the coach and system for him

What? Wasn't he the OC in Houston coaching Shaub? Then in DC he and his dad wanted Grossman over McNabb and Cousins over RG3?

How would he be perfect to coach JFF?

Sounds like the perfect draft to have the number 2 overall pick in...

sad-redskins-fans.gif

And they would use that #2 pick on? Probably a QB right?

simples

Banned
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 31s
Hear rehab is going well RT @MaryKayCabot: Pettine prepared for Hoyer this season: “I think he’s a winner. Intangibles are off the charts.”

#HoyerOF
of course a belichick product is a winner

poor guy rotting away in ohio. stay strong Brian

simples

Banned
Why did BB bring in Tebow and not Hoyer to training camp?
he wanted Hoyer to have a career instead of sitting behind Brady for 3/4 more years. trading him was giving him a chance. too bad it had to be to the browns

tebow was just a mascot, he served his purpose for the offseason

Top Bottom