• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

MechDX

What? Wasn't he the OC in Houston coaching Shaub? Then in DC he and his dad wanted Grossman over McNabb and Cousins over RG3?

How would he be perfect to coach JFF?

And they would use that #2 pick on? Probably a QB right?

To be fair the Texans and schaubs best years were when Kyle was here. Good OC

Kyle is good at drawing up a game plan to suit a QB. RG is just an arrogant adolescent IMO

How can you laugh when you live in Ohio?
Because he lives in Flint Michigan.
image.php

Shut up Gata

simples

Banned
It's ok because his pretend rich daddy bought him a pretend Patriots jersey.
did the salvation army in Cleveland not have anything else than a used Favre jersey for you? too bad really, if they did you wouldn't have to burn it 2 years later and pretend to give a shit about your adopted team.

your QB certainly doesn't, but then again he wasn't tricked into buying "stock" of the team either so it makes sense for him to take vacations midseason every year

Oozer3993

Bedard's Senior Bowl Report. Worth the read

4. While the Browns’ head coaching situation was talked about in negative terms, I kind of cast that aside because the feeling I got is most people don’t know team president Joe Banner and general manager Mike Lombardi that well. Both kind of stick to their past associates, and aren’t really the most personable guys. I don’t view that as a positive or negative. Both are smart and have a track record for being associated with success. Everyone knows what the deal is in Cleveland: the structure is already set, so the direction is clear.

5. That stands in stark contrast to the Dolphins’ general manager search. Not even the candidates have a clear idea what the structure is going to be, especially what executive vice president Dawn Aponte’s role is and what the extent of her power will be. Until that happens, no one has any idea what kind of job that is.

The Dolphins: Browns 2.0 (or would that be 0.5?)

Matt Maiocco ✔ @MaioccoCSN

#49ers Colin Kaepernick to #Seahawks Russell Wilson postgame: "Hey, good luck to you. Go get yourself a ring, baby."

Time to dead the Niners-Hawks rivalry?

I don't think the Murderer would ever wish the Rapist good luck in the Superb Owl

cdyhybrid

Matt Maiocco ✔ @MaioccoCSN

#49ers Colin Kaepernick to #Seahawks Russell Wilson postgame: "Hey, good luck to you. Go get yourself a ring, baby."

Time to dead the Niners-Hawks rivalry?

I don't think the Murderer would ever wish the Rapist good luck in the Superb Owl

Ditch Crabs and we're straight.

Nameless

I haven't been this apathetic towards a Super Bowl in quite sometime. Weird since I'm a Manning fan and loathe the Seahawks, but hell, I don't even have the energy to root against them.

Fuck Super Bowl parties. Fuck the half time show. Fuck the commercials. Fuck the game itself if it's anything less than a classic. 70% chance I'm watching 24 re-runs on Netflix by the 2nd quarter.

file.php

I haven't been this apathetic towards a Super Bowl in quite sometime. Weird since I'm a Manning fan and loathe the Seahawks, but hell, I don't even have the energy to root against them.

Fuck Super Bowl parties. Fuck the half time show. Fuck the commercials. Fuck the game itself if it's anything less than a classic. 70% chance I'm watching 24 re-runs on Netflix by the 2nd quarter

Good to know.

Also, your avatar is disgusting.

It's not ok, Bucket. God destroying your village and turning people to salt is the definition of not ok.. Atleast he didn't make alcohol a sin.
The good Lord can do what he wants to whatever village he pleases.

I'm more concerned with how Lot's wife was blatantly cheated on and then turned to a pillar of salt. Poor lady.

Lot has a dark haired Mexican daughter and a ginger daughter?
I know how genes work. That shit ain't kosher!

Lena Headey isn't capable of being disgusting. Please reconsider your position.

She somehow managed. Gross stuff.

I wonder if she and the kid that plays her son on Game of Thrones get crap in real life for how unlikable their characters are. I imagine if I came across that kid I'd want to hit him in the face for how he played a role on TV. I guess that means they're good actors.

Oozer3993

I'm weak my NFL brothers. WEAK. (Wife kept bugging me about that gift so I said fuck it). Console will be in the house tomorrow.

iLFo2vRiXKZoW.jpg

I love my One. Kinect Voice Controls are really, really neat. Grabbing the last 30 seconds of gameplay with "Xbox, record that" is one of the coolest things I've ever done with a console.

Nameless

I'm more concerned with how Lot's wife was blatantly cheated on and then turned to a pillar of salt. Poor lady.

Theory: Lot's Wife was getting plugged on the side by defendants of Mark Sanchez and Andy Dalton. God decided to destroy her and curse all descendants her adultery. It would explain a lot, actually.

I love my One. Kinect Voice Controls are really, really neat. Grabbing the last 30 seconds of gameplay with "Xbox, record that" is one of the coolest things I've ever done with a console.

I guess it's a decent consolation prize since PS4s are so hard to find. It's like becoming a Jags fan because all the other bandwagons were too full.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I wonder if she and the kid that plays her son on Game of Thrones get crap in real life for how unlikable their characters are. I imagine if I came across that kid I'd want to hit him in the face for how he played a role on TV. I guess that means they're good actors.

I hear January Jones is EXACTLY like her character in Mad Men. I mean she was basically playing herself again in Xmen.

Joffrey had a rough upbringing on the streets of Gotham. If only Batman had known...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ9aIqk4Aaw

Also Lena looks fucking amazing and is loveable as hell in 300. The problem is you have to sit through 300.;)

Eleuin

The incest happened after the salt I think

Looks like Gaines is the front runner for the job, which is exactly what I said should happen when our idiot owner wanted to keep philbin but fire ireland. Fuck I wish I could just buy the dolphins, I'd have us cheating and winning championships so fast it would put the pats to shame.

Lena's GOT character is a massive bitch but it just amplifies her sex appeal.

Top Bottom