• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

Lol basically my coworker came on to me earlier this week, but she has fake boobs and fake ass which made me consider doing it because the ass looks really bad, boobs are great though, so we've been talking about it all week and it got to the point where we decided to hang out and see what happens, everyone is curious about her fake ass and how bad it looks (its bad) so I'm going to try to take pics for everyone lol

I was eating at a restaurant once and this girl walked in who had the most ridiculous fake ass I ever saw. You could set your drink on it. It was like how they would draw a character's ass in Spongebob - just jutting straight out then straight back in.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Never saw chest hair on a woman (maybe not born a woman?) but I used to date a really cute chick who had a mustache. She would wax it every 3 weeks but and the end of those 3 weeks she definitely had some light fuzz.
Sometimes hormones do weird shit on their own or have weird interactions with medication. Once saw a photo of a gynecomastia case that could have passed as an average teenage girl.

Tamanon

Banned
Stripping is just advertising for prostitution.

I don't think the same is true of pro cheerleaders but I only ever knew one.

I imagine most cheerleaders have full-time jobs. I know I used to work with one of the Roar from the late 90s at the hospital. She was a firecracker, but made shit money.

I was eating at a restaurant once and this girl walked in who had the most ridiculous fake ass I ever saw. You could set your drink on it. It was like how they would draw a character's ass in Spongebob - just jutting straight out then straight back in.

Lol I would describe hers as a regular ass with soup bowls on each cheek that doesn't cover the whole ass, it looks so obvious with tight pants, I shall divide and conquer for science!

Tamanon

Banned
Speaking of asses, thank god for this cold weather. Every girl on my college campus seems to be wearing those skin tight warm yoga pants, so it's just a smorgassboard everywhere for my eyes.

Eleuin

BetfI13CMAAhN1E.jpg
lmao love it

wtf

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I just discovered that your standards are too high for Audrey Hepburn.

xLaKgfO.jpg

Look at the hair on her arms.

Is that hair or some kind of film grain? I honestly can't tell.

And if she looks anything like Alyssa Milano, we all know what FMT would take from her.

Speaking of titties and girls I'd let buy me diners, anyone watching Black Sails??

Jessica Parker Kennedy and Hannah New....my goodness and that lesbian scene....

post-56913-0-30710300-1379453532.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If you want shit in a bag for under 10 dollars FMT can hook you up and save the trip to BK.

:jnc

I ate at Burger King twice this week after not eating there for like 3 years.

In retrospect, I have no idea why I did that when we have Whataburger.

burger king is trash. that is where we go after niners games we attend when we lose the game. after we lost to the colts this year we went and that was the first time i had burger king in a couple years.... fucking horrible

bionic77

burger king is trash. that is where we go after niners games we attend when we lose the game. after we lost to the colts this year we went and that was the first time i had burger king in a couple years.... fucking horrible
I liked it in the 80s when I was a kid. Most of the other restaurants improved their menus, service and color schemes. Everything about BK seems stuck in the 70s.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Haven't been to BK in over two years but my brother told me it's garbage now.

But the whopper and really everything tastes exactly the same that I remember it tasting like. It can't be garbage now unless it was always garbage.

Same goes for McDonalds, Taco Bell (80s taco bell not included), and all the others.

Nameless

Everything at Burger King is over cooked and slathered in mayo to cover up the fact that you're eating flavorless lab grown shit. Even the fries taste funny. How do you fuck up French fries?

Humiliation: Browns say Farmer not interviewing second time
Edited:
Is the Dolphins' reputation around the NFL this soiled that even people working for the Browns -- the Browns! -- don't want more money, more power, and a chance to run the Dolphins front office?

Farmer interviewed for the Dolphins job January 11 and I reported the interview was very good. Obviously, it turns out, the interview did go well because a couple of days ago the Dolphins decided Farmer would be one of their finalists interviewing this weekend for a chance to become the successor to Jeff Ireland.

But a not-funny thing happened on the way to that prized finalist interview. Farmer began to have second thoughts. As I reported Thursday, Farmer started to waiver about whether or not he wanted to interview again with the Dolphins because he was feeling uncertain or uncomfortable with the Dolphins football structure.

Farmer talked to the Dolphins for at least five hours in that first interview. He came to that interview with the blessing of former boss Carl Peterson, who hired Farmer during his time with the Chiefs and is now the top advisor to Dolphins owner Stephen Ross on this GM search. And after answering a bunch of questions and presumably asking some of his own, Farmer was still not sure he either understood or liked the Miami structure?

That's not all. The concern was apparently so profound that even when the Fritz Pollard Alliance gave Farmer a strong recommendation to take the follow-up interview anway so he could get his clarification, Farmer declined anyway?

So I have questions that frankly make me wonder about both Farmer and the Dolphins.

1. To Farmer, if you were still uncertain or uncomfortable with the Dolphins structure at the end of that initial interview, why didn't you say so then?
Did this discomfort or uncertainty suddenly dawn on you or did you find out new things about the Dolphins in the days following the interview?

5. To the Dolphins, did you interview a candidate and then anoint him a finalist without any clue he doesn't think highly of what you are proposing as the job structure?

6. To the Dolphins, aren't you starting to get a clue that something is seriously wrong with, well, you? Look, when one candidate declines to interview, that's understandable. When two candidates decide your interview offer is not for them, that's kind of worrisome but not terribly. But four candidates declined to take even initial interviews with you and a fifth man, who was open minded enough to take the initial interview, decided that familiarity with you was a reason to stay away in the future.

It's not them, my dear Dolphins franchise, it's you!

It's not the media with an agenda. It's not tough luck. It's not the competition conspiring against you. It is you!

Now, for the sake of full disclosure, Dolphins sources insist it is not them. (On a couple of counts, such as the initial Jason Licht story about him being offered the job and this evening's suggestion by one national reporter that Lake Dawson didn't become a finalist until after Farmer got second thoughts, it is indeed the media).

The message I get from the Dolphins is that every candidate is made aware he will be reporting directly to owner Stephen Ross. Every candidate is aware not he will not be under either coach Joe Philbin or executive vice president of football administration Dawn Aponte. Every candidate is aware he also will definitely not be over Philbin and probably not Aponte as well. Both Aponte and Philbin will answer to Ross.

So where is the misunderstanding?

Are the Dolphins not relaying that message clearly? Is there a communication disconnect? Is the team, through sources, saying one thing to me and then another to candidates? I don't know for sure. I'm not in the interviews.

(Maybe the Dolphins should embed me this weekend for their own well being -- like the military embeds war correspondents. It protects them.).

All I know is this is not the first humiliation the Dolphins suffer lately. It's starting to get really, really old.

How did it get this bad :(

home ownership is such a fucking sham. i bought my 2nd house last year and just like the first MAGICALLY i owe a supplemental property tax. the house appraised for more! not only that, but i guarantee next year i'll get another notice saying "hey guy! last year you had to pay a supplemental tax! to prevent that from happening again, we're going to increase your mortgage by $150 per month JUST INCASE the value raises again so you have the funds to pay the additional supplemental tax!"

i don't understand how this is legal but it happened on my other house and indeed it is legal. a sweet year long interest free loan.... just like the government! but then the alternative is apartment living where you ultimately get raped even worse.

one of these days i'll come into big money lunchbox style and then i can pay for a house randy moss style!

jakncoke

Banned
home ownership is such a fucking sham. i bought my 2nd house last year and just like the first MAGICALLY i owe a supplemental property tax. the house appraised for more! not only that, but i guarantee next year i'll get another notice saying "hey guy! last year you had to pay a supplemental tax! to prevent that from happening again, we're going to increase your mortgage by $150 per month JUST INCASE the value raises again so you have the funds to pay the additional supplemental tax!"

i don't understand how this is legal but it happened on my other house and indeed it is legal. a sweet year long interest free loan.... just like the government! but then the alternative is apartment living where you ultimately get raped even worse.

one of these days i'll come into big money lunchbox style and then i can pay for a house randy moss style!

lol cali

Top Bottom