• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

rando14

11/10 dat Daddario

spongebob-the-map-o.gif

MechDX

Whats with this got damn weather? freezing rain tonight and 1-2 inches of ice and snow tomorrow with a high of 34 in Houston? Fuck you Kave! Take you damn artic shit front back to Canada!

KaYotiX

Banned
Whats with this got damn weather? freezing rain tonight and 1-2 inches of ice and snow tomorrow with a high of 34 in Houston? Fuck you Kave! Take you damn artic shit front back to Canada!

Yup......had to drive home in freezing rain here in New Braunfels.

KaYotiX

Banned
This is all Kaves fault.

RKaK6.gif

Funny thing is: In July/August Ill be bitching about the lung boiling heat and humidity. Which will also be Kaves fault somehow.

True, I was complaining till my parents called and said it was -17 back in Wisconsin LOL

Summer.....ugh

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Embrace it!

Although I can't imagine the gridlock tomorrow....so glad it's my flex friday!

Yup......had to drive home in freezing rain here in New Braunfels.

You're 42 minutes away from Lockhart. That's 42 minutes away from the greatest food known to man. Gogogogogogogo!

Konka

Banned

I'll trade for the current 5 degrees with -5 windchill here.

blah! this is what I hated about the new NHL All Stars system since they went non-Conference

same shit happening to the NFL and being a fan of team you get torn to not give a fuck because your team mates are divided up into opposing teams = fuck this

Konka

Banned
blah! this is what I hated about the new NHL All Stars system since they went non-Conference

same shit happening to the NFL and being a fan of team you get torn to not give a fuck because your team mates are divided up into opposing teams = fuck this

Who ever cared about the pro bowl?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I go through Lockhart almost every day on the train :) Which place you talking about? There are a few great BBQ places there.

Well I tried Blacks, Smittys, and Kreuz. It's all incredibly good but I think I liked Black's the best (even though their brisket was a bit salty). The only one I didn't try yet was Chisolm Trail or whatever (the "new" one, only been open since the 70s).

Suh apparently about to sign with Roc Nation. He gone.

condolences Kas. He's a great player but I'm not paying a DE a fortune. Draft some decent ones and move on after next season.

Farooq

Banned
Fucking Aaron Donald had a good showing at the Senior Bowl practices. I was hoping he would drop to the Cowboys in the second round.

Edit: His production value was incredibly high in college too. Fuck it Jerry, forget about pick value and draft Aaron at 16/17.

swCAdmw.png

Comparison to other DTs from the last three drafts:

jn9PG5S.png

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Suh apparently about to sign with Roc Nation. He gone.

condolences Kas. He's a great player but I'm not paying a DE a fortune. Draft some decent ones and move on after next season.

Nah brah. This isn't the NBA. The Roc Nation rumors would be about him getting more commercial time outside of the NFL.

Suh is a die hard Nebraska Cornhusker, and donated more charity money to that colleges athletic program than any other athlete donate to charity, period.

He will expand his advertising base with Roc Nation like he did with the P Diddy, Megatron, Suh commercial but the NFL doesn't rely just on Los Angeles, New York and Miami. Suh can sign his contract extension with the Lions, which he will, and expand his money elsewhere through endorsements.

Remember, he was in Subway commercials, Dicks Sporting Goods etc. before a lot of that bullshit "bad guy, dirty player" stuff started being pushed by the media after he stomped on scrub Packer o-lineman. His former agents did not defend him enough IMO.

The whole Suh stomp fiasco was a result of thug Packer coaches, players and referees who defend the golden franchise:

Brock, speaking on KXTG radio in Portland, Ore., said he learned from Packers offensive line coach James Campen that Packers guard Evan Dietrich-Smith was instructed to untie Suh's shoelaces at every possible opportunity during the game.

"'Anytime you can, just reach in; he's got floppy shoe laces, he doesn't spat (cover them with tape) or anything, just untie his shoes. It will irritate him.'"

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...ucted-to-untie-Ndamukong-Suh-shoelaces-121511

Why this wasn't brought up more by the media or by Suh and his agency himself still boggles my mind till this day. Evan Deithrich Smith is a piece of shit for trying to intentionally hurt Suh, and its a shame Suh didn't hurt him back 100x fold.

Untying shoe laces. That's definitely some thuggery...

Suh is an asshole. He killed his advertisement potential with the stomp and now wants to remake his image, probably in another city. I'd imagine he's going to have a very good 2014 season and then bounce.

KaYotiX

Banned
Well I tried Blacks, Smittys, and Kreuz. It's all incredibly good but I think I liked Black's the best (even though their brisket was a bit salty). The only one I didn't try yet was Chisolm Trail or whatever (the "new" one, only been open since the 70s).

I prefer Blacks the best :) (sounds bad lol)

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Untying shoe laces. That's definitely some thuggery...

Suh is an asshole. He killed his advertisement potential with the stomp and now wants to remake his image, probably in another city. I'd imagine he's going to have a very good 2014 season and then bounce.

In football terms it is. That is just the tip of the iceberg, who knows what else was going on in the trenches.

The fact the a coaching staff actively encouraged that, and there was no outcry in the age of Bountygate is something else.

I played defensive end myself, and one rolled ankle on a QB bootleg as I brought the QB down was the worst pain I've experienced in my life. Untying someones shoelaces in the middle of a play, or inbetween, is dangerous and crossing the line. There is trash talk, and the occasional punching in the trenches, but when you try to loosen up someones shoes you are trying to get them to roll there ankle and get hurt.

Again, this was sanctioned by the Packers coaching staff.

Suh will get his exposure whether he plays in Cleveland, Buffalo, Kansas City etc. This is a guy from Portland, who played in Nebraska and has a loyal Lions fanbase. If we pay the right price he will stay. Signing with Roc Nation is for advertisements outside of the NFL, not with actual contract negotiations IMO.

Top Bottom