• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

Ian Rapoport ‏ @ RapSheet1m
# Bills have til Mon to decide if they’ll allow DC candidate Jim O’Neil to take CLE job. If not, Ravens LB coach Don Martindale is a target
Can't imagine them blocking him with the Schwartz hire, or at least I hope they won't.

bionic77

if this is a why aren't you drinking alcohol post - I went out Thursday for drinks, and once a week is good enough for me

if this is a why are you drinking coffee so late post - I'm usually up until 3 or 4 in the morning

you're good people
How do you make your coffee?

I am lazy and use a nespresso. Love it though.

bigosc2k

Banned
Favorite beers by state

Be3P1XrCMAAvwif.png

Too much running. I'll play goalie

Only reason why mexicans (my people) buy corona is because it's cheap to buy it in bulk for birthday parties other than that it's mainly modelo for non birthday parties.

Right now in my family's fridge we have blue moon, newcastle werewolf, dos equis, and modelo negro.

jbug617

Banned
So you interviewed for the job, you get offered the job and you turn it down. I wonder how much of raise did he get in New England.

cdyhybrid

SI_DougFarrar ‏@SI_DougFarrar 5m
The percentage of snaps in which Russell Wilson was pressured went up from 43.8 in the regular season to 53.7 in the postseason.

Colasante

So you interviewed for the job, you get offered the job and you turn it down. I wonder how much of raise did he get in New England.

Sounds like a Belichick fact-finding mission. It didn't make much sense to me to begin with for Caserio to leave for such an impotent role when he's been offered interviews for much better positions and declined in the past.

Greg

How do you make your coffee?

I am lazy and use a nespresso. Love it though.
I have a really plain Mr. Coffee that's not even programmable, haha

I guess it would make sense to purchase something nicer, but I enjoy the process of getting it ready when I want it

Seahawks better win. I bet my friend. If I lose he gets to dress me for a night on the town with the guys. The only rule is that it must be men's wear. He's gay. If I lose I see a bright purple velvet shirt in my future.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
If only they could get somebody who can sing the anthem without having to put their own damn spin on it.

It' a shitty anthem. A good anthem would contain more than a single three hundred year old dispute, and would be easy to sing for the average, you know, countryman.

And the best thing about typing this is I know someone will pop in and claim it's singable.

it's not. It's a fucking melodic octave trap written to be played, not sung. The reason everyone is nervous when these people start singing, is because it has the highest fuck up ratio of any song in constant use.

Roseanne wasn't trolling us, Francis Scott Key was.

SI_DougFarrar ‏@SI_DougFarrar 5m
The percentage of snaps in which Russell Wilson was pressured went up from 43.8 in the regular season to 53.7 in the postseason.

his line is trash but he didn't do himself any favors against the niners. dude isn't making decisions quickly and has god awful pocket presence. however, with that defense and good run game he only needs to make a couple plays per game and the seachickens can pull it out

bionic77

I have a really plain Mr. Coffee that's not even programmable, haha

I guess it would make sense to purchase something nicer, but I enjoy the process of getting it ready when I want it
We had some cheapo thing before this too and I was spending too much money buying coffee from Starbucks, DD and Wawa.

Since we got the nespresso I only buy coffee from a store if I am traveling and have no access to my own machine.

Greg

We had some cheapo thing before this too and I was spending too much money buying coffee from Starbucks, DD and Wawa.

Since we got the nespresso I only buy coffee from a store if I am traveling and have no access to my own machine.
I luck out because my friends and family know I love coffee, so they'll usually grab a bag of something random as a Christmas/birthday gift

and then I always have one of those huge tubs of Folgers on hand for emergencies

bionic77

his line is trash but he didn't do himself any favors against the niners. dude isn't making decisions quickly and has god awful pocket presence. however, with that defense and good run game he only needs to make a couple plays per game and the seachickens can pull it out
Can't you say the same thing about Kap?

Niners and Hawks seem to be the same exact team. Homefield seems to be the determining factor in who wins the game.

ShaneB

First KISS and now the USC marching band...they gonna play this game?

Oh wait here they come.

The Kings/Ducks game? Yeah, I made a comment in the NHL thread. This looks so strange... GRASS??!?

Bad for my football fandom, good for my movie backlog.

Agreed, I'm going to be lost after next weekend, but I'll just start watching more Caps games I suppose.

get well soon! gotta be rested up for the big game!

I'm trying!! =( *achoo!!*

Also, I've never liked beer. I'll take some Grey Goose vodka.

cdyhybrid

Seahawks better win. I bet my friend. If I lose he gets to dress me for a night on the town with the guys. The only rule is that it must be men's wear. He's gay. If I lose I see a bright purple velvet shirt in my future.

Purple is the color of royalty, brah.

pnndQ2V.jpg

Look at this dapper motherfucker.

Oozer3993

It' a shitty anthem. A good anthem would contain more than a single three hundred year old dispute, and would be easy to sing for the average, you know, countryman.

And the best thing about typing this is I know someone will pop in and claim it's singable.

it's not. It's a fucking melodic octave trap written to be played, not sung. The reason everyone is nervous when these people start singing, is because it has the highest fuck up ratio of any song in constant use.

Roseanne wasn't trolling us, Francis Scott Key was.

It is the ultimate statement of equality. Everyone (other than Whitney) sounds awful when singing it.

Top Bottom