• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

jakncoke

Banned
Favorite beers by state

Be3P1XrCMAAvwif.png

Too much running. I'll play goalie

Ohio is a yuengling state already? thats funny because they didnt get the beer till 2011

squicken

Hmmmm never heard of the dude but he sounds like an interesting prospect. There are always gems from smaller schools in every draft. Any idea on where mock drafts have him right now squick?
M.

Wasn't seen as a first round pick so no idea on his draft slot. But he's a small school guy so this is his first exposure to FBS talent. He handled it well in practice and at the game, so his stock will go up. Now everyone needs reliable info on his size/speed. Once the Combine is over, teams lock in on their boards and "stock" starts to become a media thing. But right now it's all in flux for everyone

KingGondo

Banned
Corona is terrible
This.

The biggest reason these beers are the best-selling is because it's damn near impossible to binge drink quality beer. In the meantime, it's easy to knock back a few Bud Lights or Coors Lights and feel nothing.

My mind was blown when I found out that Sam Adams still has just 1% of the US beer market.

MRSA

Banned
California choosing for Corona makes so much sense. Nothing is better than Corona in the hot summer sun with some fish tacos.

I'm moving to Cali, fuck it.

Welcome friend.

I also dislike Corona, not because of its nation of origin, but it simply sucks. Sam Adams Summer Ale is probably one of my favorite summer beers.

Mexicans think Corona is wuss beer. Drink Modelo or Dos Equis

Who cares? I like it, bunch of beer elitists in here.

Welcome friend.

I also dislike Corona, not because of its nation of origin, but it simply sucks. Sam Adams Summer Ale is probably one of my favorite summer beers.

Hey MRSA, we have a spot open in the Shirtless League, would you like to join us?

I dont live in Ohio you goon!

Sorry let me rephrase : I forgot there is no such this as sunshine and happiness in your life.

jakncoke

Banned
This.

The biggest reason these beers are the best-selling is because it's damn near impossible to binge drink quality beer. In the meantime, it's easy to knock back a few Bud Lights or Coors Lights and feel nothing.

My mind was blown when I found out that Sam Adams still has just 1% of the US beer market.

Sam Adams White Christmas Ale is so good.

jakncoke

Banned
Who cares? I like it, bunch of beer elitists in here.

Hey MRSA, we have a spot open in the Shirtless League, would you like to join us?

Sorry let me rephrase : I forgot there is no such this as sunshine and happiness in your life.

This is true.

also bold makes me laugh so hard

MRSA

Banned
Best beer to binge drink on....................Michelob Ultra.

That's right Michelob Ultra. So feminine that you don't mind how many you pound.

jakncoke

Banned
Best beer to binge drink on....................Michelob Ultra.

That's right Michelob Ultra. So feminine that you don't mind how many you pound.

lol doesnt that have basically the same alc content as summer shandys. speaking of summer shandys. now those are a beer* to swill on a hot evening

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You don't know how to live, man.

Hot summer sun, fish tacos, Corona with some lime. That's good stuff man.

Bragging on American beer?

That's not very European of you. You have to keep up the European stereotype that you all think that all American beer is awful.

edit: Redd's Apple ale is awesome in the summer

Bragging on American beer?

That's not very European of you. You have to keep up the European stereotype that you all think that all American beer is awful.

edit: Redd's Apple ale is awesome in the summer

Mexico is part of the US ? And I can't hate on American brands too much, otherwise Milchjon will get angry about some small brewery that creates the greatest beer of all time or something silly like that.

Also, the best beer brand in the world is Hertog Jan.

BigAT

Clarence Seedorf >>> Xavi

California choosing for Corona makes so much sense. Nothing is better than Corona in the hot summer sun with some fish tacos.

I'm moving to Cali, fuck it.

I thought Germany was supposed to have good beer, and you think Corona is great? The whole being a Pats fan suddenly starts to make sense.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Mexico is part of the US ? And I can't hate on American brands too much, otherwise Milchjon will get angry about some small brewery that creates the greatest beer of all time or something silly like that.

Also, the best beer brand in the world is Hertog Jan.

I think Corona was merged with Budweiser but I could be mistaken.

Either way, Corona reminds me more of an American domestic style beer than something from Europe or a microbrew.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
More I think about it, I'm surprised that Corona is still that popular. I thought it was going to be another "fad beer" like Heineken.

I thought Germany was supposed to have good beer, and you think Corona is great? The whole being a Pats fan suddenly starts to make sense.

Corona isn't the greatest beer in the world overall. But it is the greatest beer to drink on a nice summer day, with some good food, just hanging out on the beach.

If you want to get drunk just drink some liquor

Then go pound a crack whore and wonder what you're doing with your life

p2T29QE.gif

More I think about it, I'm surprised that Corona is still that popular. I thought it was going to be another "fad beer" like Heineken.

Wut

squicken

It's not even close in Texas. Bud Light probably has 90% market share. Before snobbery sets in, you gotta remember that it is 95 degrees for 8 months a year here. Something cold that you can drink a lot of and not pass out is a good quality in a beverage

Same with Coors Light in Oklahoma. It's so weird but it's the state beer. All the bars have the neon signs in the window. When my dad was stationed in the army in Mississippi, he would have my grandparents bring him cases of the stuff.

BigAT

It's not even close in Texas. Bud Light probably has 90% market share. Before snobbery sets in, you gotta remember that it is 95 degrees for 8 months a year here. Something cold that you can drink a lot of and not pass out is a good quality in a beverage

That chart has got to be based on favorite beer, there's no way it's representative of the best selling beer for an area. No matter how popular any of those smaller beers are in a given region, there is no way they outsell the big three brewers.

Someone mentioned it earlier, but for as popular as Sam Adams has gotten in recent years, they still only account for 1% of the market.

Top Bottom