• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

bud light and corona are fucking trash. i likes hef and new castle although i wouldn't call myself a huge beer fan to begin with. i don't know how people drink every day or multiple times a week then again i shouldn't judge people for their life choices!

bionic77

I am buying Google glass for my cuz in England.

What the fuck are these things good for? Can't believe he is spending 1500 on this crap...

Konka

Banned
I am buying Google glass for my cuz in England.

What the fuck are these things good for? Can't believe he is spending 1500 on this crap...

This is $1,500 too.

okf1dY9jGb0l.jpg

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I haven't had the chance to try out many beers since renouncing my religious prohibition against them, but I do remember liking Beck's.

njean777

The only beer I have ever had that didn't make me want to throw up is Brooklyn black ops. Never have found it again, but that was the only beer I have ever actually liked drinking.

More then likely because it had a whiskey taste to it. Whiskey is the only alcohol I will drink, if I drink, which happens to be rarely.

No.

Speaking of brits. What is the easiest way for a smelly brit to send me money? Is it just paypal? How does that work with exchange rates?

I think the transaction rates when it comes to changing currencies is fairly high on Paypal, but I'm not sure about better options.

You can always have him send me 2000 bucks and I'll make sure you get your 1500.

besides the thick ass cheese. that looks good.

CHEDDAH

The only beer I have ever had that didn't make me want to throw up is Brooklyn black ops. Never have found it again, but that was the only beer I have ever actually liked drinking.

More then likely because it had a whiskey taste to it. Whiskey is the only alcohol I will drink, if I drink, which happens to be rarely.

Why not seek out more bourbon barrel aged stuff? Place I bartend is aging a Belgian Quad in Pappy Van Winkle barrels

Blue Moon with a slice of orange is especially good in the summer. Sam Adams is a great winter beer.

For the most part when I drink it's red wine with dinner and scotch on the weekends. Just had a dram of Aberlour 16 and it was awesome.

Top Bottom