• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

Bills hired Jim Schwartz as their DC. I can't even hate, he wasn't a bad DC in Tennessee, that seems to be his calling. Horrible head coach. I wish him success.

fmt i hope you've stayed safe in rust, don't trust ez he will murder you for the rock you spawn with.

crow led me to safety brother. ez wont hurt me. i now must bridge the gap between the two sides

p.s.

apparently someone robbed a lot of shit from the various buildings! these transgressions cannot stand

p.s.2

can you believe they cancelled Hello, Ladies? that makes me sad :(

Bread

Banned
crow led me to safety brother. ez wont hurt me. i now must bridge the gap between the two sides

p.s.

apparently someone robbed a lot of shit from the various buildings! these transgressions cannot stand

p.s.2

can you believe they cancelled Hello, Ladies? that makes me sad :(
crow is good people

are you talking about the buildings that i brought you to? they fuckin better not have hit my place, i finally have cool stuff.
(edit: they didn't touch my stuff, thank god)

and yes it's bullshit, the show got better as the season went on. not sure why they couldn't have given it another shot.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
his line is trash but he didn't do himself any favors against the niners. dude isn't making decisions quickly and has god awful pocket presence. however, with that defense and good run game he only needs to make a couple plays per game and the seachickens can pull it out
Let's be honest here.

Denver's D isn't anything like the 49'ers. We'll be fine!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
That Guinea Pig thread is something else. I learned that drowning is an ethical way to kill a rodent.

I would probably do the "release into the wild" method. My ex had pet mice and that's what we did. They literally disappeared 30 minutes later when she went out to see if they were still there.

Godslay

Banned
Let's be honest here.

Denver's D isn't anything like the 49'ers. We'll be fine!

You're right. To be fair though, your offense and line by default aren't anything like a Brady or Rivers led offense. Plus SD and NE lines are some of the best in the league. Denver is just as good statistically stopping the run and sacking the QB as Seattle is. Secondary has been the problem so I guess we will see how they hold up. They have been a statistically bad defense in he regular season, so yeah nothing like 9ers.

I know you'll play the Harvin card, and yes he is a wildcard. So that could very well give the offense a boost. I'm not going to speculate on how that effects the game, because I dont know.

I'm probably super late, but just found out this was a thing 0_o
Nicolas-Cage-Superman-Lives-600-Dragonlord.jpg

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
You're right. To be fair though, your offense and line by default aren't anything like a Brady or Rivers led offense. Plus SD and NE lines are some of the best in the league. Denver is just as good statistically stopping the run and sacking the QB as Seattle is. Secondary has been the problem so I guess we will see how they hold up. They have been a statistically bad defense in he regular season, so yeah nothing like 9ers.
We only need to be Dallas good.

I know you'll play the Harvin card, and yes he is a wildcard. So that could very well give the offense a boost. I'm not going to speculate on how that effects the game, because I dont know.
Eh, I don't really factor Harvin in. Whatever he does is a bonus.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't really know if you want the Super Bowl to be the first game a guy has played in a long while. I'm assuming he'll see limited use.

Slo

Blue moon is pretty decent though...

I guess. But I had no idea it was so popular, I can't picture the person who's drinking it back in large quantities. Anybody who's smart enough to not drink piss-water usually picks something up from a semi-micro brewery like O'dells, Rogue, or DFH, etc.

Godslay

Banned
We only need to be Dallas good.

Eh, I don't really factor Harvin in. Whatever he does is a bonus.

Well, that Dallas game was a long time ago in the football world. Besides that they are a pretty good offensive squad when they are clicking. Top 5 scoring offense with solid weapons. Murray was also best in the league for YPC @ 5.2, so he's nothing to sneeze at. So if they can pull that out of the blue, then kudos to the Seahawks for winning the SB.

I'm going to play some FFVI though, have a good day Hito and Gaf.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I guess. But I had no idea it was so popular, I can't picture the person who's drinking it back in large quantities. Anybody who's smart enough to not drink piss-water usually picks something up from a semi-micro brewery like O'dells, Rogue, or DFH, etc.

I'm guessing it's what people drink at bars because it's usually on tap and reasonably priced.

But you're right, if you're buying from a liquor store then you should walk past the major brands and get a good microbrew. Then again I don't really binge drink persay so I don't go for quantity.

cdyhybrid

#NoTime2Sleep

I'm still up. Gonna play Planetside, get to sleep at a decent hour tonight, and wake up nice and early Monday and be productive.

BigAT

Dolphins finally got a GM.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Dolphins hired Dennis Hickey as their GM, as @ArmandoSalguero reported.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I don't really know if you want the Super Bowl to be the first game a guy has played in a long while. I'm assuming he'll see limited use.

maybe but Denver is planning a Seattle game based on a lot of films with no harvin in them and no matter what, Wilson is going to get less pressure than his last few encounters. Even if we lose, this is a less stressful matchup for Seattle.

Top Bottom