• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

Konka

Banned
bradydeep.gif

Dude's done. Washed. Finito. Over.

He just threw the ball too well.

Bread

Banned
He just threw the ball too well.
It's a problem that only the best quarterbacks have, they are just getting too good at throwing the football. Hopefully Tom takes a lot of time off this year and regresses back to where he makes those throws.

He looked good throwing against the Panthers.

He beat up on a secondary with undrafted rookies and castoffs that would be on the practice squad on other teams. If that's what you want to hang your hat on, be my guest.

(Not even trolling after this line)

His deep ball's gone and he can't work the intermediate outside of the hashes. He just doesn't have the arm anymore. He can still dink and dunk with the best of them.

Godslay

Banned
maybe but Denver is planning a Seattle game based on a lot of films with no harvin in them and no matter what, Wilson is going to get less pressure than his last few encounters. Even if we lose, this is a less stressful matchup for Seattle.

Film exists for Harvin, not a lot though but they'll gameplan for him. They should have held on to the Harvin status as long as possible. Now it just gives them time to prepare. Plus you have to account for timing within the offense. Harvin is a net positive though, but to think Denver can't and won't prepare for him is foolish.

As far as pressure would you believe me if I told you that Denver had more sacks on the season than SF? The rushing D is yard for yard equal to Seattle's, and less than 100 yards different than SF's on the season. Yet, they still suck. If the secondary held up they could have been decent maybe top 15. Either way I'm sure it is a less stressful matchup by perception, always hard to play a division rival. So I'm sure Seattle can just coast along offensively.

Seems like the Dolphins could have done worse than Hickey. The structure of the organization is screwed up but I'm still excited about a new OC and personnel evaluator. Can't get much worse than Ireland so whatever!

Anilx3

Seems like the Dolphins could have done worse than Hickey. The structure of the organization is screwed up but I'm still excited about a new OC and personnel evaluator. Can't get much worse than Ireland so whatever!

I'm not sure how reliable this site is, but this report here is pretty damning http://walterfootball.com/freeagents2014recap.php

Hickey has the reputation of making a lot of poor evaluations that have led to a plethora of busted picks for Tampa Bay. Making matters worse, Hickey has terrible people skills; some of the Buccaneers' top scouts left the team because they didn't like working with him. The Patriots, Jets and Bills just got a gift.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 4m
Key reason Lake Dawson, and presumably others, turned down Miami - Philbin controls the 53-man roster in 2014. Looks like a band-aid job

Top Bottom