• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-fantasy/0ap2000000271258/QB-Stafford-to-WR-Durham-40-yd-pass

m23.gif

#TexasStateChampion #Born Leader #LionHeart

i sold my beats on craigslist after those kapernick and sherman ads started playing

those headphones used to mean something, now they are associated with losers

Nah they've always been associated with loser that don't know anything. Kind of like Abercrombie and Fitch.

simples

Banned
Nah they've always been associated with loser that don't know anything. Kind of like Abercrombie and Fitch.

kaepernick would have to sell his entire highschool shoe collection to afford a fitch shirt. dont mock the highest quality american clothing brand because its out of most peoples reach. even ralph cant match a&fs material in quality and stitching

go wear your fubu and sean johns

squicken

That might have been the best drive of the year. That throw Stafford made across the field was insane. I have issues with the guy but there are very few QBs who can do all the things he did on that drive

How NFL-GAF feels about the Pats is how I feel about the Miami Heat. I don't think an NFL team can even compare to my dislike. Well, maybe the Ravens.

bionic77

I love how we as men never get tired of new titties. Even with an unlimited supply on the internet we are still happy to see some more.

rando14

FMT if I start playing Rust with you will you guide me and nurture me like I am one of your own or would you betray me and leave my ass stranded!! I'm a very sensitive guy you know, I can't take that kind of pain!! :-(

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
365 days of warm weather makes you a bitch.

ie people in so cal crying about a little rain and going to pieces like it is the apocalypse.

No need to be jealous brah.

tfw you play a game for a while and then die but dont save

Happened to me in Final Fantasy 7 a week ago. I spent a couple hours or so leveling up, caught my chocobo to get to the Mythril Mines and this motherfucker caught up to me and destroyed my party:

midgar-marshes.png

You're from Florida. Think about that for a moment if such an arduous task is possible.

I'm from the good part of New Jersey too, but I still have to defend those from the North.

There is a good part of New Jersey?

And I'd rather be from Florida than be associated with the wild beats in New Jersey.

FMT if I start playing Rust with you will you guide me and nurture me like I am one of your own or would you betray me and leave my ass stranded!! I'm a very sensitive guy you know, I can't take that kind of pain!! :-(

seahawks and niners fans, working hand in hand to build a better world! except i have no idea what i'm doing :(

bread was helping me out and i thought we were new best friends but then i booted up today and our compound got robbed and i was murdered! crow says it was bread! is this true bread?!

Top Bottom