• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

milana_vayntrub_melts_my_heart_1056229829.gif

Milana Vayntrub

obamahmm.png

I feel this is very relevant to my interests.

squicken

I will not stand here and let you besmirch the good name of Brian Griese and Dante Culpepper. 2000 was a quarterback renaissance. Need I remind you of the great Aaron Brooks pulling out the upset over the Greatest Show on Turf?

Like Sanchez beating the Pats. Historians will look back and wonder how

brooks-backwards-passd0pca.gif

njean777

Pro-Bowl wasn't to bad, happy McCoy won. Though pretty lame they only gave him the ball twice. One was a fumble though...

Slo

So the lesson of the day is that when it's -40 degrees windchill and 50 mph wind gusts, don't go snowmobiling alone after dark. I just had to team carry a guy with a (possibly) broken back a half mile through a drifted over field. Poor guy was out there about 45 minutes before someone even went looking for him.

jakncoke

Banned
So the lesson of the day is that when it's -40 degrees windchill and 50 mph wind gusts, don't go snowmobiling alone after dark. I just had to team carry a guy with a (possibly) broken back a half mile through a drifted over field. Poor guy was out there about 45 minutes before someone even went looking for him.

What an incredibly stupid thing to do, could of died so easily. Im not a atv/snomobiler but Ive heard from people that do even in the best of conditions to ride in groups for precautionary measures .

Also I'll watch True Detective when the season is over, fuck this old age bs of watching an episode then waiting a week and slowly getting the plot

What an incredibly stupid thing to do, could of died so easily. Im not a atv/snomobiler but Ive heard from people that do even in the best of conditions to ride in groups for precautionary measures .

Also I'll watch True Detective when the season is over, fuck this old age bs of watching an episode then waiting a week and slowly getting the plot

Yeah Netflix does it right. Can't wait for house of cards season 2!

So me and two other friends did a Royal Rumble pool and I got 29 but Bautista came in at 28 so my other friend won the Rumble pool. I was pretty fun though.

simples

Banned
Lmao, when you say that, I imagine Patrice O'Neal saying it

see when a girl is model hot you go yeah thats hot, i would smash

but when a girls pretty but not smoking you do FMT level nasty things. its like you want to violate that pretty little thing. think, that scene from fight club with jared leto

Top Bottom