• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

That Ravens team never faced a top QB. Kind of the end of one era but before the start of the next.

Really, because I seem to remember them facing (and squashing) Pro-Bowler Rich Gannon and going to Tennessee and beating the #1 seeded defending AFC champion Titans led by Steve McNair in his prime. Neither of those are Hall of Famers but they were two of the top QBs in the AFC at the time.

Marry me Lily.

20_profile_prude_17.jpg

squicken

Really, because I seem to remember them facing (and squashing) Pro-Bowler Rich Gannon and going to Tennessee and beating the #1 seeded defending AFC champion Titans led by Steve McNair in his prime. Neither of those are Hall of Famers but they were two of the top QBs in the AFC at the time.

I'm not hating on your team. They dominated like few others have. It just wasn't a time of great QB play

JambiBum

So with these rule changes this year, why don't they start using the pro bowl to try out new rules? Like the whole loss of yardage stops the clock thing.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
A cool picture and a 2 point conversion? This has been a great last 5 Seconds.

I'm not hating on your team. They dominated like few others have. It just wasn't a time of great QB play

I will not stand here and let you besmirch the good name of Brian Griese and Dante Culpepper. 2000 was a quarterback renaissance. Need I remind you of the great Aaron Brooks pulling out the upset over the Greatest Show on Turf?

Still hate fat ass Siragusa for that. Dirty fucker.

Top Bottom