• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I nominate this woman to replace Carrie Underwood. Kacey Musgraves can have a diner too. Those legs.

No more country music. Let's bring in a Bengals fan.

Katy.gif

Ripclawe

Banned
Kacey Musgraves is cute.. now about this lorde person, first time seeing her live and now I can't sleep. She moves like a walking dead undead.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
1620467_10152144587053605_1360615203_n.jpg

The other 4 have weak ass smiles, while Stafford is there with a look of determination and confidence in his face. Brady has a dildo in his ass, Peytons forehead distracts from his smile while Brees and Marino look like smug douchebags. Stafford looks like a goddamned stud.

If Staffords receivers didn't lead the league in drops he would've had another 5,000 yard season.

#Elite

Wrayfield

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1/1620467_10152144587053605_1360615203_n.jpg[IMG]

The other 4 have weak ass smiles, while Stafford is there with a look of determination and confidence in his face. Brady has a dildo in his ass, Peytons forehead distracts from his smile while Brees and Marino look like smug douchebags. Stafford looks like a goddamned stud.

If his Stafford's receivers didn't lead the league in drops he would've had another 5,000 yard season.

#Elite[/QUOTE]

He looks like's just done a wet fart and realised he needs to change his panties. Btw, I wonder how many yards Marino would throw for with today's rules and Megatron. Prolly 6K and lose in the first round of the playoffs.

jakncoke

Banned
Rumors that the Pro Bowl was actually fun, is this true ?

It needs tweaked but seeing people care on the defensive side made the game not terrible. The 2 minute thing at the end of each qtr needs to go away though. Also let them rush the kicker on fg attempts ffs. The no kick off and start at the 25 didnt really bother, could see them implementing that into regular season and not really causing an uproar now that I seen it in motion. Maybe move it back to the 20 to start though.

you say this every goddamn time there's dolphins news. There's nothing good about the guy. Look at his draft picks, which isn't good or bad. Obviously Dawson and cesario wanted to clean house, and that's good in my eyes, because it shows leadership and a serious commitment to wanting to win.
I was just looking for some other opinions on the guy from folks in the thread who are more knowledgeable of his body of work. I realize that he wasn't the first, second, or tenth best option.

Personally I don't mind seeing Philbin get another year, but I do think he should have to answer to the GM and I also think the GM should be granted the power to get rid of him by next season if he doesn't perform up to expectations. The main reason guys like Dawson and Cesario turned down the job is because they would be placed on the same level as Philbin and wouldn't have the power to fire him now OR in the future.

Also, screw bringing in Cesario because he would have wanted McDbag to tag along. No thank you.

jakncoke

Banned
Sometimes I wonder what reality Mike Wallace lives in and how many drugs it takes for him to reach that world.

thinking he should of had 20-25 tds last year
thinking he should of gotten fitz/cj type money
the year he predicted he'd have 2k receiving yards for the Steelers

Whats the next nonsense he can say?

-----

We gave Lamar Woodley a 61.5 million deal , 18 days later we gave Lawrence Timmons a 50 million dollar deal

Since signing their deals 18 days apart, Timmons has played in 99 percent of the Steelers' snaps, including 1,688 consecutive, while Woodley has missed 14 games and parts of six others while taking part in only 56 percent of the plays.

ffs Woodley

Wrayfield

Sometimes I wonder what reality Mike Wallace lives in and how many drugs it takes for him to reach that world.

thinking he should of had 20-25 tds last year
thinking he should of gotten fitz/cj type money
the year he predicted he'd have 2k receiving yards for the Steelers

Whats the next nonsense he can say?

25-30, actually. Dude is delusional... :(

1620467_10152144587053605_1360615203_n.jpg

If Staffords receivers didn't lead the league in drops he would've had another 5,000 yard season.

#Elite

Stafford is the only one not smiling. I cant tell if it is because he is the only won to have never won a playoff game out of that group, or because he knows that this meaningless stat will be his greatest achievement in the NFL.

Nameless

So who else didn't watch the Pro Bowl?

I actually turned to it for a second. Then completely forgot about it after I turned away.

Greatest football player of all time picking his team fantasy style and I still couldn't be bothered to give a fuck. At least with the NBA All-star game shit gets real down the stretch.

bionic77

God I am getting old. I listened to that song from ID and Lamar and I barely understood what Kendrick was saying.

I also don't get the hate for Imagine Dragons nor the comparisons to Nickleback. They are not the second coming of the Beatles but they are not as lame as Nickleback either. ID is one of the few things I can listen to on the radio before I turn it off and turn on a podcast. The other is that Sara Bwhatever (I don't know her name but her songs are catchy in that I will only listen to this shit when I am by myself kind of way) and sports radio.

MechDX

So who else didn't watch the Pro Bowl?

I don't know, the Chef on Chef assault was pretty damn glorious.

Oh and:

jjw2.gif

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 24m
Ravens trying to assemble star-studded offensive coaching staff with Gary Kubiak, Rick Dennison, Kyle Shanahan. Will not please Cleveland

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 28m
Former Texans HC Gary Kubiak has emerged as favorite for Ravens OC job. Kubiak and Rick Dennison met Sunday in Baltimore w/ Ravens officials

Ravens trying to sign Kubiak, Shanahan and Dennison? Texans North?

Top Bottom