• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

Narag

So the lesson of the day is that when it's -40 degrees windchill and 50 mph wind gusts, don't go snowmobiling alone after dark. I just had to team carry a guy with a (possibly) broken back a half mile through a drifted over field. Poor guy was out there about 45 minutes before someone even went looking for him.

holy shit

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Man you guys are thirsty

funny-gif-suspense-dog-hose.gif%3Fw%3D600

And how.

simples

Banned
What is wrassling gaf freaking out about? Did anyone check on gata?

the stonecold of the new era, bryan danielson was beaten clean
people chanted his name the entire night
then they didnt even put him in the rumble, crowd boo'd cena, orton, batista and mysterio because of that

Gata almost fainted from rage when the 30th man was announced and is acting like he's not crying

the stonecold of the new era, bryan danielson was beaten clean
people chanted his name the entire night
then they didnt even put him in the rumble, crowd boo'd cena, orton, batista and mysterio because of that

Gata almost fainted from rage when the 30th man was announced and is acting like he's not crying

WWE is too toned down now. Was better when they had women with painted boobs and the Rock calling people hermaphrodites and shit.

jWILL253

Banned
So, on a scale of "Didn't give a fuck" to "A little less apathetic than normal", how did you guys feel about the Pro Bowl this year?

Just saw the Hickey news. I think I already know but how should I feel?

you say this every goddamn time there's dolphins news. There's nothing good about the guy. Look at his draft picks, which isn't good or bad. Obviously Dawson and cesario wanted to clean house, and that's good in my eyes, because it shows leadership and a serious commitment to wanting to win.

Give Life Back to Music, Game of Love, Instant Crush, Doin' It Right and Fragments of Time were my faves. Get Lucky became overplayed for my tastes.
Album version of Get Lucky >>>>

First 30 seconds is so money. Really, every part of the song other than the pop refrain is money.

It may help that I don't listen to the radio

Mom liked the song. It seemed very perfect for Stevie Wonder to sing it.
Too bad his voice clashed with Williams so badly, otherwise it might have been an epic performance. Kind of like how I fell if Michael Jackson was still alive him collaborating on "Get Lucky" would have made the song so much better.

Top Bottom