• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

effzee

I love how our coaching staff is a great mix of college coaches and NFL coaches. Also a mix of styles.

Works for Foles. Musgrave as far as I know has a good reputation when it comes to working with QBs but then again his last job was Minn and that was terrible.

No I just go by the facts, Mcnabb and the eagles lost the SB to Brady, not much I can do about it. I don't hate the patriots because they are good, and beat my team. If anything I am a respectful Eagles fan. I only dislike head hunters, and arrogant people that think they are better then they are. Sherman portrays himself as an arrogant person who thinks he is better then he actually is.

I didn't even like TO when he was with the Eagles, and Deshawn Jackson also pisses me off a bit, having the nerve to ask for a new contract after this season. WTF did he do that deserves a new contract. If anybody on the Eagles deserves a raise it is Leshawn McCoy.

See now I was ok with what you were saying until that part. WTF?

LeSean McCoy is how its spelled.

The longest tenured eagles fan is still watching from the rafters, folks. Never forget

I'm not in the rafters I still post actively.

wussle is a mid-tier QB and i've said that from the beginning, even when everyone was sucking his dick like he was elite. he was a product of the playcalling and they kind of protected him with the types of plays they called. well, defenses adjusted and you see the result. yes he has played some really good defenses down the stretch and he played like you would expect a mid-tier QB to play against top defenses: poorly to just alright. reminds me of another QB i know!

effzee

7 teams making the playoffs is not the end of the world.... Jesus Christ

Its the only way Cowboys can make it.

Well according the league it was legal. This gif clearly shows that by the time the ball arrives at DT, he puts a lick on Talib. It's a block. Talib should have kept his head on a swivel.

iS9Me3v.gif

Plus Wes is a little guy. Talib has 4 inches, and 20 lbs on him. He should have demolished through Welker if he wasn't trying to make up lost ground from getting burned on that play.

Well while it might be legal because of the technicality of the rule, Welker didn't seem to be going for anything but a hit.

rando14

wussle is a mid-tier QB and i've said that from the beginning, even when everyone was sucking his dick like he was elite. he was a product of the playcalling and they kind of protected him with the types of plays they called. well, defenses adjusted and you see the result. yes he has played some really good defenses down the stretch and he played like you would expect a mid-tier QB to play against top defenses: poorly to just alright. reminds me of another QB i know!

Quit hatin' on my QB FMT, he's doing just fine considering the fact that he's just a fill-in until BJ "Blow Job" Daniels is finally unleashed!!

Its the only way Cowboys can make it.

Well while it might be legal because of the technicality of the rule, Welker didn't seem to be going for anything but a hit.

Actually it looks more like Thomas went farther out then Welker expected and pushed Welker deeper into his route, at the last moment you see him adjust from running on top of Talib to underneath, of course the pat fans will say it was intentional regardless but whatever.

I want the 49ers and Seahawks to make repeated postseason appearances only to fail to win the SB every time, only for the Rams to squeak in some random year and go on to win it all with super-bowl MVP Sam Bradford.

I want the 49ers and Seahawks to make repeated postseason appearances only to fail to win the SB every time, only for the Rams to squeak in some random year and go on to win it all with super-bowl MVP Sam Bradford.

i'm not sure if grampsford will be a ram for much longer

Bitch kitties!
Benjamin Allbright ‏@AllbrightNFL 24m
As I told @TMeltonScouting a few hours ago, and Pauline is now reporting... expect Browns to hire Pettine tonight.

Kris Pickel ‏ @ KrisPickelNews 22s
Jim Donovan reporting the # Browns are currently interviewing Mike Pettine in Mobile, Alabama. Interview started at 5:00pm @ wkyc
That should become your new username

Whats his projection squicken? If i remember correctly I read his value was rising, but to what?
Might be a little optimistic but I think he could go as high as the 2nd, probably 3rd roundish though

Wes

venison crêpe
Benjamin Allbright ‏@AllbrightNFL 24m
As I told @TMeltonScouting a few hours ago, and Pauline is now reporting... expect Browns to hire Pettine tonight.

Kris Pickel ‏ @ KrisPickelNews 22s
Jim Donovan reporting the # Browns are currently interviewing Mike Pettine in Mobile, Alabama. Interview started at 5:00pm @ wkyc

Might be a little optimistic but I think he could go as high as the 2nd, probably 3rd roundish though

OH SHIT. BITCH KITTIES AND DAWG POUND TO FORM PERFECT DUO.

cat-and-dog-love.gif

cat-slaps-dog-o.gif

Brave%2BKitten%2BStands%2BUp%2Bto%2BDog%2B-%2B%25D0%259F%25D0%259E%25D0%2598%25D0%2593%25D0%25A0%25D0%2590%25D0%2599%2B%25D0%259C%25D0%2590%25D0%259B%25D0%25AB%25D0%25A8%2B%25D0%25A1%2B%25D0%25A1%25D0%259E%25D0%2591%25D0%2590%25D0%25A7%25D0%259A%25D0%259E%25D0%2599%2521%2521%2521.gif

019.gif%3Fw%3D500%26h%3D264

post-20013-Cat-to-dog-calm-down-dude-gif-kyYc.gif

Godslay

Banned

You very well could be right, but it's a bit silly to send him on a mission to take out a guy considerably bigger and stronger than he is. Not to mention Welker has stacked up concussions this year.

As far as what Wes said about the play:

It was one of those plays where it’s kind of a rough play, and I was trying to get him to go over the top, and I think he was thinking the same thing and wanted to come underneath and we just kind of collided. It wasn’t a deal where I was trying to hit him or anything like that...I hope he’s OK — he’s a great player and a big part of their defense.

I will admit my bias as a Broncos fan, in that I thought it was a clean play. If Talib doesn't get hurt, nobody would be bitching about it. Just about every team runs pick plays as well, so that's not an excuse either.

bionic77

Why would I cheer someone who isnt on my team anymore? I only cheer for Patriot players. I wish them well when they leave and move on.
I will always love James Harrison. And he left us to play for the Bungles for less money.

Pats fans are just fairweather scum with no loyalty.

squicken

That should become your new username

Whats his projection squicken? If i remember correctly I read his value was rising, but to what?

Seems like he could be a 2nd round guy? Maybe? I would like to see him at Combine to see his arm. No one knows until all the QBs throw and have their Pro Days

i'm not sure if grampsford will be a ram for much longer

Ignore anything you see that says they cut him.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Lombardi is too invisible for my liking but I don't hate him on Grossi levels.

It's sad but I don't even blame him. The media is so out to get him if he shows up anywhere they'd derail the fuck out of the conference to shit on him.

jakncoke

Banned
Seems like he could be a 2nd round guy? Maybe? I would like to see him at Combine to see his arm. No one knows until all the QBs throw and have their Pro Days

Ignore anything you see that says they cut him.

Is it just me or does it seem like there is a lot of those right now.

Bradford probably won't be going anywhere because the Rams are now obsessed with consistency for some reason, like going 7-9 is some impressive achievement and we shouldn't take any risks to get better. Maybe it's a fear or screwing up and becoming a bottom of the barrel team again, but that doesn't mean we should be okay with Schottenheimer or Walton (or Bradford) just because they're "not terrible."

I know it's a smokescreen but Rams media has been pointing out that Snead saying things like "we don't need any receiver help" or "our O-line is just fine" or "Bradford is our future and that will never change" just looks monumentally stupid because they're blatantly false and decreases confidence that this will be the FO and coaching staff to get us to the postseason.

People forget football is a team sport.

Lacy is a powerful punch, Harris will help deliver a knockout blow.

I see nothing but good things for you, my boy.

squicken

Is it just me or does it seem like there is a lot of those right now.

The idea of "stock" rising or falling is true. Tape matters most, but seeing these guys standing next to and performing with other NFL talent matters. Like right now Carr looks great in drills, but his thing is he doesn't handle pressure well. So he's a guy I can see someone talking themselves in to b/c he looks so much better than all but the big 3 underclassmen

Nameless

Speaking of Niner's Safeties, wonder if the Packers take a look at Whitner.

I'll stand facing Green Bay and discount double check every morning for a year if you do this for us.

In a division where the Packers play two 'fuck it I'm goin deep' QBs you don't want Shitner anywhere near your football team. Trust me on this.

He's also a magnet for BS personal foul calls.

ShaneB

Loved this little bit from the 'best coaches sounds of 2013"

Will use this whenever I disagree with a Raiders fan... whoever you are!

iUsCN8dPpa0Nj.gif

Top Bottom