• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
the sad thing is that ray lewis took a horrible angle at that play and brady probably would have beaten him to the sideline if that ref wasn't in the way. who knows maybe brady would have run it in for a td and the pats win the game and the super bowl.
And we should all thank that ref, he's a god damn hero man!

1 full season and he's the best, that shows how sad that team is. Also I really think Jay Fielder has a case to be the best qb they had, a 10-5 season,11-5, 7-3 and 7-4 even though his stats were pretty eh

That was with Ricky Williams in his prime + a ridiculous defense. Look at Pennington's numbers, he deserved MVP in '08 you could argue. Plus he won the division.

Dragon

Banned
Simmons and his moron friend are calling Anquan Boldin a potential Hall of Famer because he ate their sorry ass team. Hilarious.

Hall of Fame means nothing these days anyway. Getting upset over every little Patriots news is just like you though DC. The WiiU flopping worse than the skanks Ben hooked up with really has turned you into an ornery sourpuss!!

jakncoke

Banned
That was with Ricky Williams in his prime + a ridiculous defense. Look at Pennington's numbers, he deserved MVP in '08 you could argue. Plus he won the division.

I did :p, I actually thought he had more playing time with you guys. Poor Pennington with the worst shoulder ever.

Hall of Fame means nothing these days anyway. Getting upset over every little Patriots news is just like you though DC. The WiiU flopping worse than the skanks Ben hooked up with really has turned you into an ornery sourpuss!!
You're confusing the Wii U with the Vita.

Narag

I am outraged that you would wish future injury on a player.

It's merely a comment on his durability. We've had similar concerns in the past such as Stafford not faring well at Soldier Field, Bob Sanders being put on an IR by a sudden gust of wind, or Jay Cutler bruising his vagina.

It's merely a comment on his durability. We've had similar concerns in the past such as Stafford not faring well at Soldier Field, Bob Sanders being put on an IR by a sudden gust of wind, or Jay Cutler bruising his vagina.

Gronk will have vengeance upon the Colts.

You're so not good at this Dragon. You should play for the Patriots - talent level is about the same.

Dragon

Banned

cajunator

Banned
The WiiU isnt flopping.
It has had a slow start though.
There are several promising games in the pipeline already so its situation will undoubtedly improve.

Bread

Banned
can't wait until the 720 and ps4 come out, then nintendo will drop the price on the wiiu. then i shall make my move.

i need wind waker hd. need.

cajunator

Banned
Eh, I think theres still a market for consoles, assuming they launch at $399 and not higher.

True, however one thing that held back Wii was lack of HD.
It kept costs down but hd is now firmly entrenched technology si the WiiU is much more capable of competing for hardcore gamer dollars.
It already has a few exclusive aces to offer, and seems to be in a position to succeed after a small price drop.
Its not a runaway hit like Wii though.
It is a really interesting system however.

bionic77

I sometimes wonder if any of the consoles is going to be a huge hit. I feel like gaming popularity might have peaked with the PS2. It is too expensive and there are too many competitors for your entertainment. NeoGAF NFL is free and more fun than any game and I can access it anywhere.

Plus I feel like as we go forward we get less content for more money compared to last gen, I feel like this will get even worse on the next consoles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom