• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCizzle

I hope Alex is able to get a ticket for his buddy Aaron so he can watch his favorite team play in the SB ! Niners need all the fan support they can get!

Godslay

Banned
ACL is a lot harder to come back from when you are older.

He is only 27 though, so unless they botch the surgery I think he is young enough to come back 100%. The only question is he will be 100% for the start of the season or if it will take another year to get back to that level. I think the hardest thing is to trust your body once it fails. That was the thing that took the longest for me when I tore my ACL. The rehab is a total bitch as well.

Any surgery is tougher to recover from when you are older. The only thing that would truly worries me is his attitude and work ethic. If those are fine, then a 2nd is a good deal for him.

Nabbed Ni No Kuni, hopefully this bastard is worth it.

bionic77

So either Vicodin does nothing for me, or it's taking forever to kick in.
Should kick in within 15-20 minutes if I remember correctly. Been a long ass time since I was on prescription pain killers.

You rang?

I've always been a FB poke/post away.

How's everybody been?
We are all miserable because of the shitty choices given to us in this years Superbowl.

If I am being honest this is what I want to see occur before, during and after the Superbowl.

First and foremost I want to see Ray Lewis some type of serious injury while doing his pre-game celebratory 'I got away with murder so you better not fuck with us" dance and is taken away on a stretcher to watch the SB in the training room. That is how I want to see that bastard go out. I would also appreciate if the authorities caught on to Flacco's hints and investigate and eventually arrest his ass the day before the SB for being a pedophile. I mean cmon, look at the mustache! I would like to see Suggs disappear the week leading up to the SB when the government finally realizes that alien life was around us all along and take him to Area 51 for secret experimentation.

I really, really want some kind of Harbaugh feud/fight. Hopefully culminating in a fist fight before or after the game where one or both brothers admits to sleeping with the other's wife and being the father of one of the kids. Based on his past history I don't think Crabtree will be able to help himself and hopefully the 3rd rape will be the charm that will result in him going to jail for the rest of his life. Definitely want to see small hands come out and do a number on Kaepernick, his scumbag coach an the entire Niners organization.

As for the game I reluctantly want the Niners to win it all. But I want it to be the least impressive win of all time and I want Alex Smith to have replaced Kaepernick (who hopefully chokes and gets benched) and then continue to suck slightly less than Flacco. Then following the Niners win I want him to look to the cameras and say that he is going to DisneyWorld right after he chokes his coach out.

How you been? Still a Ravens fan or did you finally become respectable?

Ni No Kuni is rad. Buy it.

My friend is trying to get me to buy it. Says it harkens to old school RPGs and would be up my alley. I've started looking into it but I'm concerned about the pokemon-esque aspect to it. Don't like that you primarily use monsters to fight for you. Also I've read the story is weak and that's the main reason I play RPG's. Then again, I only heard that on the GAF thread and we know how that can go. What do you guys think of the story thus far? Probably aren't far enough in to say but what is it you like about it?

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
The leader is back

Whats going on man

Takin it day by day....

Finally! I've only been hearing about how much better you are than me since I got here, now I can take a breather.

Been holding down the Ravens fort? Good.

Should kick in within 15-20 minutes if I remember correctly. Been a long ass time since I was on prescription pain killers.

We are all miserable because of the shitty choices given to us in this years Superbowl.

If I am being honest this is what I want to see occur before, during and after the Superbowl.

First and foremost I want to see Ray Lewis some type of serious injury while doing his pre-game celebratory 'I got away with murder so you better not fuck with us" dance and is taken away on a stretcher to watch the SB in the training room. That is how I want to see that bastard go out. I would also appreciate if the authorities caught on to Flacco's hints and investigate and eventually arrest his ass the day before the SB for being a pedophile. I mean cmon, look at the mustache! I would like to see Suggs disappear the week leading up to the SB when the government finally realizes that alien life was around us all along and take him to Area 51 for secret experimentation.

I really, really want some kind of Harbaugh feud/fight. Hopefully culminating in a fist fight before or after the game where one or both brothers admits to sleeping with the other's wife and being the father of one of the kids. Based on his past history I don't think Crabtree will be able to help himself and hopefully the 3rd rape will be the charm that will result in him going to jail for the rest of his life. Definitely want to see small hands come out and do a number on Kaepernick, his scumbag coach an the entire Niners organization.

As for the game I reluctantly want the Niners to win it all. But I want it to be the least impressive win of all time and I want Alex Smith to have replaced Kaepernick (who hopefully chokes and gets benched) and then continue to suck slightly less than Flacco. Then following the Niners win I want him to look to the cameras and say that he is going to DisneyWorld right after he chokes his coach out.

How you been? Still a Ravens fan or did you finally become respectable?

Ah Bionic I've missed you. Yes still a very solid Ravens fan... been touch and go as to how much I was going to support Flacco in the latter half of the season though.... I and others have been screaming on the Ravens board for the last two years basically for Cam's firing.... Flacco and Caldwell seem to get it as far as calling plays that make some f'n sense and then adjusting the game play (something Cam NEVER seemed to grasp) if the original play wasn't working.

McKinnie being in the dog house for the year seems to have paid off and Ray being injured seems to have paid off in him having a good energy level come playoff time.

49ers are a good looking team but the Ravens seem to have their stride....

Good to see Darien back posting.

Honey Badger will be at the combine. Can he hold up as an NFL CB? Safety?
Maybe safety if he goes to a team where he can be disciplined and get his mind right. P2 is training with him right now, maybe he'd tame him being a former Tiger if we got him late. Maybe he'll be this year's Burfict.

Narag

A lot of people are supporting the Niners just to see a FMT rant. Let me help you out with this FMT post win rant Mad-lib. This way, you can make all the rants you want AND support the Ravens. It can be applied to any team, so feel free to reuse in the future:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

fuck you __(opponent’s coach)__ you __(adjective)__ piece of shit you couldn’t stop __(Niner’s player)__ from __(verb ending in “ing”)__ your __(type of family member)__ up and down the field, fuck you __(opponent’s third best player)__ you dumb __(curse word)__ you look like a __(fictional monster)__ took a __(bodily function)__ on a __(noun)__, fuck you __(opponent’s defensive player )__ you really thought __(Niner’s offensive player)__ wasn’t going to __(verb)__ his __(body part)__ up your D’s __(body part)__ you dumb ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch, fuck the seachickens just because, fuck __(relatively unkown player who recently got press)__ WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU LOLOLOL, fuck you __(opponent’s best player)__ you overrated piece of __(curse word)__ you are a choker and can’t hold __(equivalent Niner’s position player)__ dick the only reason you get press is you __(verb in the past tense)__ Roger Goodell last summer in __(location)__, and fuck you __(opponents QB, unless already used, if so use anybody else on team)__ you are a __(adjective)__ fucking racist so you can suck a __(type of container)__ of __(plural body part)__, and most of all, fuck __(opponent’s city)__ you all are the biggest group of __(adjective)__ __(plural noun)__ in the fucking world, you __(adjective)__ fucks you all can suck __(Niner’s player in the possessive)__ dick, suck __(Niner’s player in the possessive)__ dick, suck __(Niner’s player in the possessive)__ dick, and suck __(Niner’s player in the possessive)__ dick, and most of all, fuck __(NFL Gaf member of opposite affiliation)__, you can SUCK MY __(BODY PART WITH 14 I’s)__!!!!!!!!

NINERS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!

Poetry.

squicken

Grant Paulsen ‏@granthpaulsen
Sources: #Redskins LT Trent Williams was involved in altercation last night resulting in him needing stitches, being pulled out of Pro Bowl.

The ending was an abomination.
The game was an abomination. Haven't been that disappointed in a title in a very long time. So much that could have been in with the setting was squandered on utterly shit mission design and pure tedium. I'm really all Asscreed'd out at this point after suffering through it.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
The game was an abomination. Haven't been that disappointed in a title in a very long time. So much that could have been in with the setting was squandered on utterly shit mission design and pure tedium. I'm really all Asscreed'd out at this point after suffering through it.

I played one for 5 seconds....

I played two for quite awhile but by the time I got to idk the third city? I was burnt out...

Suspended for the pro bowl smh.

That's not exactly punishment... hell I'd get in trouble on purpose...

BAL @ SF
Only God can judge Ray!!!
BTW this is a great gif...

i302QQsrHNQ89.gif
saving this..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom