• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
I think I will give the other two a year and just concentrate on WiiU.
I really dont play xbox aside from racing games and ps3 is mainly a bluray player and computer file streaming device.
The Wii gets played the most.

bionic77

I think I will give the other two a year and just concentrate on WiiU.
I really dont play xbox aside from racing games and ps3 is mainly a bluray player and computer file streaming device.
The Wii gets played the most.
I don't even know where my Wii is. PS3 has not played a game since FIFA when kids were born (great game btw).

Handhelds are my go to consoles. Honestly think they have the best games too.

Arent the .30 cent games just rentals?
I don't believe so, I think it says on Nintendo's site that people that buy them won't get charged anything extra later on.
nope don't believe so, isn't this just a promo to kick off WiiU VC?
I know I'll drop the .30 cents to get Metroid and Fzero forgot the other games they're gonna offer. I sound so cheap right now haha
Yeah, I think there was some confusion on that in some thread on gaming side, but it was cleared up.

Since school consumed my free time last semester, I must've missed the sequence of events that led to Newton Crosby being suspected of being SNES. Anyone care to lay down a history lesson for me?

Totally buying a Wii U for X and Wind Waker HD. The spiritual successor to one of the best JRPGs ever and my favorite Zelda game, the horrible Triforce hunt aside, redone in glorious high definition.

cdyhybrid

Since school consumed my free time last semester, I must've missed the sequence of events that led to Newton Crosby being suspected of being SNES. Anyone care to lay down a history lesson for me?

Snes got banned, he made an alt account named Newton Crosby, and he got approved and started posting.

cajunator

Banned
That's why you can't afford the Mac. If you stopped playing games and got a job you could be like me and have a mortgage, a yard and could buy your wife designer purses! And get MacBook Airs and other cool shit.
I spend way too much on anime.
I could have have bought a much nicer car lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom