• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
So what's everyone's Halftime poison this year? I miss when Beavis and Butthead used to have their specials on during halftime =(

We're having a party at the house so we'll just mute the TV and just run our mouths and refill our plates...

DMczaf

You old people

ibheWUBQqChp6n.gif

jakncoke

Banned
Its funny how flip flopped my drinking habits from nearly all pop and hardly no water to nearly all water and hardy any pop

One of my early football coaches told me pop was poison, so I don't drink it haha. Only when when I need a chaser and it's all I have

eznark

Banned
I lived in Walworth and Rock Counties until I was ten, when I moved up to Waukesha County and have stayed here to this day. Soda was pop, and bubbler was water fountain. Times were good.

I'm from Waukesha. Soda and bubbler biiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

You're basically a FIB!

How does a waitress know wtf you talking about then? Like if you want a mtn dew? you say coke? da fuck?

You could say the same thing for Pop or Soda you fool. Or do you ask for mountain dew pop? :jnc It's like if you're at some1s house and you ask if they have coke, they'll say yes even if they dont actually have coke and only have dr pepper or some shit.

Big brand soda's haven't made it to his Bayou holler yet. They have RC Cola and Orange Crush.

Two fools.

eznark

Banned
You could say the same thing for Pop or Soda you fool. Or do you ask for mountain dew pop? :jnc It's like if you're at some1s house and you ask if they have coke, they'll say yes even if they dont actually have coke and only have dr pepper or some shit.

I know zero people who would do this.

You could say the same thing for Pop or Soda you fool. It's like if you're at some1s house and you ask if they have coke, they'll say yes even if they dont actually have coke and only have dr pepper or some shit.

Some hospitality.

*Ask for Coke*

*Get whatever the fuck was in the fridge with no explanation*

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
As annoying as asking for Sprite at a restaurant and getting Sierra Mist.... THAT SH*T IS NOT THE SAME! Just tell me you don't have Sprite!

jakncoke

Banned

Two fools.

I guess that makes sense, I was thinking they called everything coke for some reason(backward fuck southerners prob do)

eznark

Banned
As annoying as asking for Sprite at a restaurant and getting Sierra Mist.... THAT SH*T IS NOT THE SAME! Just tell me you don't have Sprite!

If I ask for a Diet Coke it's always "pepsi ok?" It's never, "Dr. fucking Pepper ok?" It's like asking for steak and the dumb bitch brings you a hot dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom