• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
1770880974_ae04a85ae7.jpg

Vomit.gif

cajunator

Banned
Big brand soda's haven't made it to his Bayou holler yet. They have RC Cola and Orange Crush.

Actually, Louisiana is well aware of the world outside its borders.
You can find a lot of boutique soft drinks and all manner of hipster stuff down here.
Tourism and the oil industry has brought a lot of people through the state and they bring along a lot of outside businesses.
Like for example there are three gourmet cupcake places in lafayette.
They do pretty good business too.
Southern louisiana is an island of awesome in the middle of the deep south.
Its mostly catholic too. Definitely a unique and interesting place to live, with all the stuff other areas enjoy as well.
Now northern louisiana, thats the south.
It feels like a completely different country.

cajunator

Banned
cajun if you ever leave your dispatcher job, you should get into states tourism pr business

I just love louisiana, and I like to clear up misconceptions about it. Lafayette especially.
Its a really fantastic little city with a little bit of everything.The only unfortunate thing is that aside from swamps, there is no natural beauty in the state.
If it had mountains, Id never want to leave.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Watching that NFL show on Showtime since boxing ended early.... highlights from the Ravens/Pats game on now.

cajunator

Banned
It does kind of amaze me that so many people still think Louisiana is primitive.
Especially when my bayou internet smokes anything this side of google fiber.

cajunator

Banned
that gator hunting show does you guys no favors.

True, but its not like that sort of thing doesnt happen elsewhere.
Pennsylvania and maryland has people riding in horse carriages.
Swamp people is mainly a bunch of people in the oil business who like to hunt gators for extra cash and get famous doing it.

jakncoke

Banned
True, but its not like that sort of thing doesnt happen elsewhere.
Pennsylvania and maryland has people riding in horse carriages.
Swamp people is mainly a bunch of people in the oil business who like to hunt gators for extra cash and get famous doing it.

Ohio does as well

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Oh are you just watching the game for the first time now?

Nyah highlights show. Just reliving the b*tch move... at least on Showtime with the mics you can hear that Brady apologized right after the play...

cajunator

Banned
I did enjoy seeing amish when vacationing in St Mary county.
There is something authentic and charming about their relatively simple lifestyle.

brentech

I did enjoy seeing amish when vacationing in St Mary county.
There is something authentic and charming about their relatively simple lifestyle.
There's a crap load of Amish around us. Have to be careful at night on the country roads. Their wagons don't have anything but reflectors and they sneak up on you quick.

cajunator

Banned
Its kind of neat too fishing in the deep swamp and seeing old houseboats in the water with some old cajun guy standing on the balcony.
Some people just prefer a simple life and being left the fuck alone.
I dont blame them really.

Vice City to PSN store next week?

Don't mind if I do.

Was hoping they'd put the Xbox version on XBL instead but that appears a pipe-dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom