• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Penny

Never new Kap grew up a Redsox fan.

pedros-miget.jpg

Slo

Just listened to about an hour of country music radio. Three songs about killing cheating boyfriends, 1 song about chilling a cheating sister in law, 1 song about leaving an abusive father to die in a tornado, and a couple songs about fucking up a cheating boyfriends pickup truck. All sung by women.

Country bitches be crazy.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Just listened to about an hour of country music radio. Three songs about killing cheating boyfriends, 1 song about chilling a cheating sister in law, 1 song about leaving an abusive father to die in a tornado, and a couple songs about fucking up a cheating boyfriends pickup truck. All sung by women.

Country bitches be crazy.

Unique culture. Is cajun country actually country country?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You guys ever get these random inner city kids on your doorstep showing off how "well spoken they are" and then trying to sell you some magazines?

cajunator

Banned
Is "L'anse aux pailles" french for "kill all minorities"?

It's a trap! Seriously, those kids are like slave labor for scammers.

What in the hell is wrong with you?

Also, this is zydeco for comparison. This song is actually where the name came from. "Les haricots" means snap beans. The song literally says "the snap beans are not salted", which implied poverty. Les haricots became shortened to "zydeco". This is music more closely associated to New Orleans. Cajun music is associated with my region on the other side of the Atchafalaya basin.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
What in the hell is wrong with you?

Also, this is zydeco for comparison. This song is actually where the name came from. "Les haricots" means snap beans. The song literally says "the snap beans are not salted", which implied poverty. Les haricots became shortened to "zydeco". This is music more closely associated to New Orleans. Cajun music is associated with my region on the other side of the Atchafalaya basin.

Your state is the state that elected a KKK grand pointy hat to senate. Gotta be the snap beans!

Talon

So I guess the conclusion to this Te'o story is either:

1. He's an untrustworthy conman.
2. He's the dumbest and most gullible pillow lover in football.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
At the Greater Cleveland Sports Awards banquet, Haslam met with local media and said this: "I think it will be up tempo. I think he’s gonna put our players in position to make plays. I think he’s gonna throw the ball down the field. I think you win in the NFL by scoring points. I think you win in the NFL by throwing deep and making long plays. It’s really hard to drive down the field and get 4-5 yards at a time. I think you’ve got to have some big plays and I think their offense does that."

Definite shots at Shurmur right there.

Dragon

Banned
It's definitely racist against blacks. "Look how polite and white we are being! Isn't that amazing? I bet you white people have never seen that before!"

Yeah I figured...

Wow the whole "talk black" thing is racist anyway. I had a former roommate who grew up in Trinidad and Tobago. He's certainly black but definitely doesn't speak "black". Conclusion? Steelers fans are more racist than their owners.

Watch Can't Hardly Wait for fucks sake!!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Wow the whole "talk black" thing is racist anyway. I had a former roommate who grew up in Trinidad and Tobago. He's certainly black but definitely doesn't speak "black". Conclusion? Steelers fans are more racist than their owners.

Watch Can't Hardly Wait for fucks sake!!

Ever hear Clay Matthews speak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom