• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

Was someone stalking him in the woods? No we know where DM has been...

jbZlQzd.jpg

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Has the league gotten to the point where divas are a dying breed?

I asked this same question last season. Really seems like teams have a lower tolerance than ever for that "me first" mentality, regardless of talent.

I just think it's a matter of somebody coming out with that kind of talent. There are still a couple there, but they're not the game changers that say Randy Moss was, at least IMO. I never took Chad as that kind of a diva, just a pain in the ass. But guys like Chris Johnson, Desean Jackson, Mike Wallce(sorry it's your team, but the guy is a douche) are still out there. Jermichael Finley falls into this category for me, but he's just not good enough to get recognition for it.

I just think it's a matter of somebody coming out with that kind of talent. There are still a couple there, but they're not the game changers that say Randy Moss was, at least IMO. I never took Chad as that kind of a diva, just a pain in the ass. But guys like Chris Johnson, Desean Jackson, Mike Wallce(sorry it's your team, but the guy is a douche) are still out there. Jermichael Finley falls into this category for me, but he's just not good enough to get recognition for it.

None taken. Mike Wallace is a diva. Not a bright one though.

Rorschach

I had chick fil A a few weeks ago before a bowl game. Wasn't that impressed. I was already full from having pizza earlier, but yeah... not that great. Gotta find a place around here to give it another shot.

EowYysL.jpg

"Thanks buddy! But there's two Rs in my name"

Wow, he is pretty handsome...

RBH

I had chick fil A a few weeks ago before a bowl game. Wasn't that impressed. I was already full from having pizza earlier, but yeah... not that great. Gotta find a place around here to give it another shot.

What did you get?

Spicy Chicken Sandwich + buffalo sauce = heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom